The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » We are looking for a review on Chained by Ickle Pickle Trick (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Attitude
View Profile
New user
49 Posts

Profile of Attitude
If you have Chained by Ickle Pickle please let us know how you like it. I would like to hear a real review.
dpe666
View Profile
Inner circle
2895 Posts

Profile of dpe666
It is a neat trick. It is not the biggest mystery in the world, but it is nice. It is more of a magical puzzle than anything else. GREAT item to sell to lay people as it does not give away any magical principles. It is more of a physics stunt. Smile
tla
View Profile
New user
Texas
65 Posts

Profile of tla
I just walked through the effect. It is definitely not a beginner's trick; it is not self-working. The performer must use good posturing and timing to produce the illusion of the key penetrating the chain.

When given enough practice, Chained is a good inexpensive effect.

Mine was distributed by MAK Magic.
ArchMiro
View Profile
New user
Fort Collins, Colorado
59 Posts

Profile of ArchMiro
Talon,
I think you've got the wrong effect. If it's the chained effect that I own, it's the one where a brass ring is dropped from one's hands down a chain and magically links.

I'll tell you guys what...one of the best investments I've ever made! It IS self working, cost me very little and I have had so much fun at parties with it! I wholeheartedly am comfortable in recommending this trick.

PM me if you have questions.
tla
View Profile
New user
Texas
65 Posts

Profile of tla
ArchMiro,
I just looked at the effect at http://www.1magicshop.com. From what I read, the effect sold there using a ring on a chain (Ickle Pickle) and the effect I have using a key (El Duco) appear similar. Sounds like the one from Icke Pickle has a different rountine.

The primary routine that came with mine consists of throwing the key onto the chain.
Then, an added routine allows the removal and reattachment of the key on the chain. Perhaps this routine can be used with the the ring and chain effect.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » We are looking for a review on Chained by Ickle Pickle Trick (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL