The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Amazing Kreskin's Jacko prediction: CORRECT (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2 [Next]
MentaThought
View Profile
Special user
615 Posts

Profile of MentaThought
A few days before the verdict was announced in the Michael Jackson trial I started to wonder how Kreskin would deal with the apparently distinct possibility that his prediction that Jackson would be vindicated would prove to be wrong.

Watching the pre-verdict tv coverage -- and the case monopolized all tv networks in the USA beginning an hour or so before the verdict was read -- it looked grim for both Jackson as well as most of the legal "experts" (e.g. Judge Andrew Napolitano of the FOX network) and there seemed to be an overwhelming consensus that the defendant would be found guilty of a few serious charges at minimum.

Alas, ultimately the Amazing Kreskin (he deserves to be referred to by his full legal name in this instance) turned out to be right on the money with his prediction regarding the case's outcome, a forthright prediction which was made months ago. See http://www.amazingkreskin.com/pred.htm
"A good mentalist ... will teach you a miracle because he understands the subtleties ..." -- Banachek

"If this works it'll be BEAUTIFUL!" - The Amazing Kreskin on a stunning effect he performed on his 1970s television series (PS: it worked)
Sgroge
View Profile
New user
Lynn MA
55 Posts

Profile of Sgroge
Finally I am convinced!
Curtis Kam
View Profile
V.I.P.
same as you, plus 3 and enough to make
3498 Posts

Profile of Curtis Kam
Not too hard to call, really, given O.J. and Kobe. Here's another easy one--the next black celebrity defendant is going to get the book thrown at him. Watch and see.

Kudos to Kreskin.
Is THAT a PALMS OF STEEL 5 Banner I see? YARRRRGH! Please visit The Magic Bakery
Kevvy
View Profile
Special user
702 Posts

Profile of Kevvy
Quote:
On 2005-06-15 17:38, Curtis Kam wrote:
Not too hard to call, really, given O.J. and Kobe. Here's another easy one--the next black celebrity defendant is going to get the book thrown at him. Watch and see.

Kudos to Kreskin.

Robert Blake's acquittal proves these verdicts aren't all about race. It is celebrity and money. Plus, the jury in the Jackson case was predominantly white.
Gede Nibo
View Profile
Inner circle
2447 Posts

Profile of Gede Nibo
Not a color issue at all...$$$$$$$....
IllusionJack
View Profile
Veteran user
Las Vegas, Nevada
376 Posts

Profile of IllusionJack
Or, possibly, it could be that it was not possible to prove him guilty as charged?

--Jack Smile
Kevvy
View Profile
Special user
702 Posts

Profile of Kevvy
Quote:
On 2005-06-16 00:18, IllusionJack wrote:
Or, possibly, it could be that it was not possible to prove him guilty as charged?

--Jack Smile

That could be it. The jury had more information than we did......
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
17484 Posts

Profile of Slim King
Not a black issue, just a money issue as Baba says....Look at Robert Blake. Any wealthy celebrity will get off or get sent to House Arrest in their Palacial Estate, Martha Stewart. The justice system SUCKS in the US lately! Mike Tyson had bad lawyers, bad publicity, plus he's not the sharpest tool in the shed, overall.

The next wealthy Celeb with lots of fans will GET OFF too. The Professor of Orlando has spoken!
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSE TO TEST FOR ONE MILLION DOLLARS.. The Worlds Foremost Authority on Houdini's Life after Death.....
David March
View Profile
New user
Dorset
35 Posts

Profile of David March
Kreskin is a master of taking risks that really are only 50/50, Geller also did this to great succuss.
If you had a precious thing that could never be replaced, there truly was only one would you not cherish it everyday?.
That is life my friend.
MentaThought
View Profile
Special user
615 Posts

Profile of MentaThought
Quote:
On 2005-06-16 06:23, Slim King wrote:
Not a black issue, just a money issue as Baba says....Look at Robert Blake.

Robert Blake -- Anglo-Saxon sounding surname notwithstanding -- is Mexican-American.
"A good mentalist ... will teach you a miracle because he understands the subtleties ..." -- Banachek

"If this works it'll be BEAUTIFUL!" - The Amazing Kreskin on a stunning effect he performed on his 1970s television series (PS: it worked)
Greg Owen
View Profile
Special user
623 Posts

Profile of Greg Owen
We shall see if his prediction about the Yankees comes true. It is rather specific and, while the Yankees are no doubt a very, very strong team, the bet is by no means 50/50.

- Greg Owen
Author of The Alpha Stack ebook - the balanced memorized stack
gobeatty@yahoo.com
Decomposed
View Profile
Eternal Order
High Desert
11911 Posts

Profile of Decomposed
With Jackson, money helped get him AAA defense but the jury said it all when they didn't find him guilty beyond a reasonable doubt based on what they heard. They put their personal feelings aside and just went with the evidence.

The mother of the accused was the biggest problem.

I think the media had him in prison from the start.

I await his Yankees prediction.
EVILDAN
View Profile
Inner circle
1251 Posts

Profile of EVILDAN
I think has a lot to do with celebrity status. As a celebrity you "come into" people's homes and become part of their lives to an extent. So, when given the responsibility to determine a celebrity's fate, I think those tasked take the responsibility more seriously than those tasked with determining the fate of people they don't know.

Beyond a reasonable doubt weighs differently in either case.

I think it has a lot to do with what you get to know thru the media about celebrity vs. first impressions on the average Joe.

Just my thoughts.
EVILDAN.
by EVILDAN....
"The Coin Board Book" - moves and routines with the coin panel board. - http://www.lybrary.com/the-coin-board-book-p-827955.html
"SLASHER - A Horror Whodunnit" - a bizarre close-up routine based on Bob Neale's "Sole Survivor."
PM me for more info.
"Zombie Town" - a packet effect about how a small town turned into zombies. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=nzJhcoJtyOM
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
17484 Posts

Profile of Slim King
The first vote was a six six split I think. Just because the kid has a bad mother doesn't mean it didn't happen. If you were to pick a victim he'd be perfect. No one would believe him or his mother. Jury selection didn't matter....Victim selection did.
Kreskin is a genius.
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSE TO TEST FOR ONE MILLION DOLLARS.. The Worlds Foremost Authority on Houdini's Life after Death.....
Tom Jorgenson
View Profile
Inner circle
LOOSE ANGLES, CALIFORNIA
4452 Posts

Profile of Tom Jorgenson
As has been mentioned, the jury did not find him innocent, they found him not guilty. One is a truth, the other a legality.
We dance an invisible dance to music they cannot hear.
Kevvy
View Profile
Special user
702 Posts

Profile of Kevvy
Quote:
On 2005-06-16 06:23, Slim King wrote:
Not a black issue, just a money issue as Baba says....Look at Robert Blake. Any wealthy celebrity will get off or get sent to House Arrest in their Palacial Estate, Martha Stewart.

I agree Slim. You echoed my thoughts. I forgot about Martha Stewart.

Some believe that there was more to the story behind the accidental drowning of William Shatner's wife too.
Decomposed
View Profile
Eternal Order
High Desert
11911 Posts

Profile of Decomposed
Quote:
Some believe that there was more to the story behind the accidental drowning of William Shatner's wife too.

Now that is interesting. Funny how her cause of death was solved so quickly.
An intoxicated person wouldn't struggle as much (no marks) and would also drown faster (especially a nonswimmer, a small push).
Kevvy
View Profile
Special user
702 Posts

Profile of Kevvy
....Don't know why I stated "accidental" drowning.

I'm sure she didn't deliberatley drown.
FLIM-FLAM
View Profile
New user
67 Posts

Profile of FLIM-FLAM
The Amazing Kreskin is brilliant!! The verdict was an easy prediction though.
Smoking Camel
View Profile
Inner circle
UK
1007 Posts

Profile of Smoking Camel
What type of prediction was this? Was it an open prediction or a sealed in a box with an editor....?
I no longer smoke camel cigarettes.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Amazing Kreskin's Jacko prediction: CORRECT (0 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.33 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL