The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » The 5 Card Stud DVD (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

MagicSponge
View Profile
Regular user
141 Posts

Profile of MagicSponge
Hey guys,
I have been reading your posts about the Pulp Friction DVD, and while I have no idea when it will be out, I decided if I check Lee's website, I might be able to find something about the Pulp Friction DVD, but instead I found something SUPER cool.
There is a trailer for the DVD of his 5 Card Stud. We are aware of his video, but the DVD looks like it has TONS more. Check it out, really it looks sweet.
And knowing it's from Lee Asher, it will definitely spell out 'quality' and 'revolutionary' and 'super cool.'
So check out the Trailer--actually, BUY THE DVD, it looks sweet.
http://www.leeasher.com

Don't pass this up. You are very likely to use the stuff in this..well you will only use it if you like magic that is good, visual, audience fooler, plays well, not too difficult, and great entertainment (I rate Lee's material A+++++)
CHECK IT OUT NOW!
Hope this is useful to you guys .

Doug-The Magic Sponge
bumbleface
View Profile
Elite user
434 Posts

Profile of bumbleface
I definitely agree with Doug. Lee's material is really that good. I love all that he puts out. Lee Asher has some of the most top notch stuff you'll find. Smile
MagicSponge
View Profile
Regular user
141 Posts

Profile of MagicSponge
Well said!
You are right on, Lee's stuff is super good, ALL OF IT!

Doug-The Magic Sponge
dchung
View Profile
Special user
Montreal
616 Posts

Profile of dchung
Lee does have some absolutely amazing stuff. Does anybody have any extra information about this DVD? I already own his 5 card stud VHS video. So would this DVD make my video obsolete? or is it mostly new material?
twistingtheaces
View Profile
New user
SF Bay Area, CA
50 Posts

Profile of twistingtheaces
Where does it say DVD? I think it is just the trailer for the VHS. There is going to be 5 Card Stud 2 coming out though.
jgeist1
View Profile
New user
Baltimore
98 Posts

Profile of jgeist1
If you take the time to watch the trailer... which is pretty cool... it says DVD coming soon. It is the last 3 seconds of the trailer.

-Jason
atrudo
View Profile
Regular user
New Hampshire
192 Posts

Profile of atrudo
The cooking with video was great. I think that this video will be good too. If you like lee, you can't go wrong with the hit the road DVD with him and Paul Wilson.
the74rock
View Profile
Loyal user
261 Posts

Profile of the74rock
In my opinion I think that lee asher's 5 card stud dvd is garbage.i didn't like it at all and his poker routine is weak. pm me if you want a better version of the poker routine.
Lee Asher
View Profile
V.I.P.
495 Posts

Profile of Lee Asher
Yes...It sucks so bad - It's good.

Asher
LEARN ONE CARD ROUTINE EVERY MAGICIAN MUST KNOW
Click Here To Get Started Right Away
trickster2000
View Profile
Loyal user
Toronto
279 Posts

Profile of trickster2000
Quote:
On 2004-07-28 21:25, the74rock wrote:
In my opinion I think that lee asher's 5 card stud dvd is garbage.i didn't like it at all and his poker routine is weak. pm me if you want a better version of the poker routine.

Instead of asking people to pm you for a better routine, why don't you just release a dvd of your routines?? That way, people can see how awesome you are...
mattisdx
View Profile
Inner circle
1614 Posts

Profile of mattisdx
That sounds like a good idea Smile plus you'll make some cash with your own DvD Smile
qkeli
View Profile
Special user
paris,france
624 Posts

Profile of qkeli
Go for lee, his stuff his awesome as the guy too !!
Chris Keppel
View Profile
Special user
Kansas City MO
544 Posts

Profile of Chris Keppel
For sure go with lee's stuff. He has worked out all the little stuff. Sure people can say they know a better effect but 9 times out ot 10 its either totally different from the first effect or is so close that its basicly the same. Do the right thing and go with what you know. Lee puts out some crazy stuff and some very funny stuff as well. Buy the best or get stiffed like the rest. No reason to buy bull shiznit material when you know what your getting with lee's product. Do the right think and "Use the Force"
www.chriskeppel.com
Kepp's Custom Carbon Fiber
magicman03
View Profile
New user
50 Posts

Profile of magicman03
I love lee ashers material for the most part. However I was dissapointed with this movie. Besides his sybil cut, I don't believe theres much real working matieral on this dvd.
trickster2000
View Profile
Loyal user
Toronto
279 Posts

Profile of trickster2000
I think this dvd' was for the more hardcore card guys that wanted something different... Wait till his pulp Friction dvd comes out, it will make you think differently about how you do some common things with a pack of cards..

Jon
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » The 5 Card Stud DVD (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.13 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL