The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Abyss vs. Other versions of Coin thru Bottle (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
ehands
View Profile
Special user
Mississippi
524 Posts

Profile of ehands
Quote:
On 2005-06-23 01:26, Werner G. Seitz wrote:
the bottle can't be handled out immediately to a spec before some *inside* clean-up is done, and that clean-up is a weak point, especially if there was cola/whatever fluid inside the bottle that not yet has dryed up,

I am indebted to Werner for sharing hard-earned insights on many subjects. I, never the less, bought Enchantment's CNB and am very pleased. Admittedly, I have only read the directions, not done the work. Still, it seems like the clean-up will be fairly easy. Having liquid in the bottle initially make the trick more convincing and could even help, I believe, because a few drops of liquid dropping on your hands when you show 'the coin won't drop through the opening' naturally motivates 'drying' the hands on something which covers ditching the secret. Would this be bad, too obvious, or just unnecessary for the skilled performer?
"Oh look, we have created enchantment." Blanche DuBois
wsduncan
View Profile
Inner circle
Seattle, WA
3618 Posts

Profile of wsduncan
Quote:
On 2005-06-22 12:49, Corey Harris wrote:
The coin cannot be signed or marked. This is really the only downside to this effect.

Well, there is the downside that if you leave the bottle with them they may find a way to get the coin OUT of the bottle.

Werner,
The (Joe Porper manufactured) bottle cap Pete uses costs about $79.95. I suspect Pete gets them a bit cheaper since it's his trick...

:)
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Abyss vs. Other versions of Coin thru Bottle (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.19 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL