The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » Bill Kalush.... (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

ralphgironda
View Profile
Veteran user
320 Posts

Profile of ralphgironda
Does Bill Kalush have any lecture notes or books out??? I was just wondering Smile
ralphgironda
View Profile
Veteran user
320 Posts

Profile of ralphgironda
Anybody???
Curmudgeon
View Profile
Loyal user
Iowa
245 Posts

Profile of Curmudgeon
Try sending an email to Ritch Hatch at
http://www.magicbookshop.com/
and asking him,I'm almost certain he would know if Kalush has anyhting in print.
Good luck
newguy
View Profile
Veteran user
398 Posts

Profile of newguy
Yeah,

Bunch of his stuff in Apocalypse. Was the originator of the ring on rubberband and had a great cut that started the flourish craze now championed by Dan and Dave.
newguy
View Profile
Veteran user
398 Posts

Profile of newguy
Yeah,

Bunch of his stuff in Apocalypse. Was the originator of the ring on rubberband and had a great cut that started the flourish craze now championed by Dan and Dave.
coinmagic143
View Profile
New user
Annapolis, MD
67 Posts

Profile of coinmagic143
I know on one of the Secret Sessions F.F.F.F tapes, I think there were 3 total in the series. On one of them he does his version of Jim Lewis' Inversion trick. He does a good job. Cheers,

Bill
dai_vernon
View Profile
Veteran user
321 Posts

Profile of dai_vernon
He does not put out a majority of his stuff. He only allows a few to see his stuff.

Eric
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » Bill Kalush.... (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL