The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Making Money from Magic » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Colin
View Profile
Inner circle
Las Vegas
1348 Posts

Profile of Colin
Having known Drew for two years I have had the pleasure of seeing him get higher and higher in the food chain of performing. He has now performed mentalism all over the world, been invited to some amazing locations to entertain and even invited to perform for some high class celebrities. On top of this he has appeared on radio and TV countless times, been in atleast millions of newspapers and on top of that even found time to bend a spoon for my mum!

The point I am making is that Drew has found a system that works! Whats more annoying is that he now teaching this in his latest book.

The book (£20 from http://www.ianrowland.com), details step by step exactly how to go about getting yourself the practice you need infront of a real audience, then how to take this and get yourself paying gigs, and from there...well...you pritty much decide how much further you want to go with it! And yes he does explain how to get into papers the exact way he does it...for free none the less!

Well how can I be so sure of this?! Well, not only have I seen it work for Drew, he was kind and patient enough to take me through all these steps, and now I can proudly say that I too perform for rediculous amounts of cash, and have performed for celebrities too...its a hard life knowing this system!

I say system, its is more a manual. Drew takes you step by step through how to go about getting a name for yourself, and I actually mean STEP BY STEP. He enforces that if you have missed anything out, go back and do it otherwise it will not work.

This book is going to allow a lot of people how to get into the frame of mind for how to really perform in the world, not just the odd 'trick' at a family wedding, or a few effects on mates in the pub...if you do what he tells you, you really will be able to tell your boss where to stick his job.

I cannot recommend this book highly enough if you are have a serious interest in entertaining people.

No there are no effects, that's not what this book is for, there are already enough for that. Drew has done us all an incredible favour and spelt out how to get that career you have always wanted, you can't ask for more than that!

Any questions, fire away, but this is a one of a kind book, because whilst there may be other out there, I have always found they just contain filler...this is the real work on how to get the real work.

Colin
Check out Psych-Artist.com now for free essays and other resources.
hkwiles
View Profile
Special user
Howard Wiles
797 Posts

Profile of hkwiles
Fortunately Drew already tipped us off about his book on the 19thJune see post below...incredibly with the same Topic title..OH! and mines on order.

Howard
Drewmcadam
View Profile
Inner circle
Scotland
1234 Posts

Profile of Drewmcadam
Geez, Colin, thank you for the testimonial! I really do appreciate it, though you have made me blush!

Drew
(Reason for the same title, presumably, is that it's the title of the book!)
Tom Cutts
View Profile
Staff
Northern CA
5834 Posts

Profile of Tom Cutts
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Making Money from Magic » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.15 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL