The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Carpenter Pants Ditch (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Keith Runion
View Profile
New user
30 Posts

Profile of Keith Runion
Not sure if this has been discussed before I did a search and could not find much on this topic:

I've been wearing carpenter or cargo jeans and kakis for years and always use the
Carpenter pockets (on the leg above the knee) to ditch coins and other small objects and was wondering if anyone else does the same and has some handlings they would like to share.

I use it for Greggory Wilson's "all around Vanish" and a one handed "pitch and ditch"

Or any time I need to ditch a sh*** or extra coin the pocket is at the perfect height for me it's very natural to drop my hand or hands to my side (with the Vernon swing) my hand naturally brushes by this pocket so with little to no movement I can ditch completely unnoticed.

Most pants have the pockets on the right side sometimes one, two or three pockets.
W.F. Lewis
View Profile
Loyal user
225 Posts

Profile of W.F. Lewis
Eric Jones
View Profile
V.I.P.
Director of Product Development
2101 Posts

Profile of Eric Jones
In his lecture, Garrett Thomas mentions his use of cargo pant Pockets as a servante in the vanishing of small objects...
“We're two tigers away from an act in Vegas.” Greg House M.D.
<BR>
<BR>http://www.ericjonesmagic.com
JTW
View Profile
Special user
Florida
670 Posts

Profile of JTW
A friend of mine has been doing this for ages. I remember seeing him use this as early as 97 or 98.

Keith, You know him, it is Brett Sears.
Keith Runion
View Profile
New user
30 Posts

Profile of Keith Runion
Brett's a good guy maybe I'll see him at Haines this Friday for the Greggory Wilson lecture and we can exchange ideas

JTW nice to hear from ya
harris
View Profile
Inner circle
Harris Deutsch
8695 Posts

Profile of harris
Now they have cargo and carpenter shorts.

For a recent walk around corporate picnic, I wore some bright red ones with shirt and vest. It was a fun look for an outside event.

The gig was obtained from a birthday party for a 11 year old boy.

When I got to the party, there was only 4 kids and 2 adults. I decided to do mostly my close up show featuring you guessed it, my nearly normal take on coin magic.

In your copious free time check out some recent P.R. on my nearly normal magic with a message programs at

Click here!

Be safe, well and creative.

Harris
Harris Deutsch aka dr laugh
drlaugh4u@gmail.com
music, magic and marvelous toys
http://magician.org/member/drlaugh4u
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Carpenter Pants Ditch (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.14 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL