The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Shape shifter and ninja 1 and 2. (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
croman
View Profile
New user
usa
64 Posts

Profile of croman
Ninja 1 and 2 are more for the skilled magicians,I don't have them,because most of the stuff I already know.If you don't like to practice,dont buy them.
Joe Stone
View Profile
New user
Wood Green, London, UK
61 Posts

Profile of Joe Stone
Joker's wild on penguinmagic teaches the shapeshifter and is a bit cheaper - you will obviously need to consider the ethical questions raised above though

Ninja 2 is great fun just to watch Brad Christian claim he invented the turnover pass...
Samuel
View Profile
Special user
Norway
831 Posts

Profile of Samuel
Quote:
On 2005-06-22 20:27, mystre71 wrote:
Shape shifter belongs to Marc, if you learned it from watching a demo or ANYONE besides Marc gave it to you (Or ANYONE) for free, You (and anyone who learned,got it for free) owe Marc money.

You just made my day. This was a real laugh...
Samuel

Magic is everywhere
The_Shadow
View Profile
New user
50 Posts

Profile of The_Shadow
I think that Shapeshifter is a great card move but the DVD needed more content I feel. i.e more uses for it maybe? Anyway the Ninja series I think are great investments as they teach you some fundamentals very thoroughly indeed.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Shape shifter and ninja 1 and 2. (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2023 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL