The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » Stars of Magic--- what to look into first? (2 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
jezza
View Profile
Elite user
468 Posts

Profile of jezza
Quote:
On 2005-06-23 12:19, Vandy Grift wrote:
Quote:
On 2005-06-23 12:05, jezza wrote:
Where can I buy this book in UK ?ive been looking

The book in unavailable in the UK or anywhere besides the US. The publishers decided that the magic contained in the book was too good for the worldwide community of magicians and limit the distribution to American magicians only. Sorry.

Vandy

at last found it on ebay at a really good price.
Superb book I'm really pleased with it and has some top close up routines ,
Im a bit stuck on vernons cutting the aces ?
I get the 1st three aces everytime and the last on where you count down works only sometimes ??
foolsnobody
View Profile
Special user
Buffalo, NY
843 Posts

Profile of foolsnobody
Quote:
On 2005-06-24 04:49, Werner G. Seitz wrote:

His card transpo in the hands/pocket like described in one of Lew Gansons books, the one using miscalling a card, is a great piece of entertaining, baffling and commercial magic..nobody (almost) does it either..that one I do..as it can be done anytime anywhere, when a deck is at hand..

Soooo, using anything from FC will always make a strong impact when done well...

Yes Werner I love this routine too. It is in Ultimate Secrets of Card Magic and is called "Card Transposition." Now let's not say any more about it. Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » Stars of Magic--- what to look into first? (2 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL