The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Angelo Stagnaro Book Conspiracy-A big problem (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

magicman02
View Profile
Veteran user
320 Posts

Profile of magicman02
Does anyone here have Angelo Stagnaro book Conspiracy, it is a great book but I got it last week and I looked through it for the first time and I noticed it is missing a lot of pages. It is missing pages 33-64, which is chapters 3, 4 and 5. If anyone else has this book, did you find the same problem in your book? This has never happened to me that a book I order (magic or non magic) has a lot of pages missing from it. Does anyone know if Angelo comes on to the board or does anyone know his email address?

Also pages 65-95 are repeated twice in the book. This is unheard, Didn't he check or edit the book before he put it out.
Drs_Res
View Profile
Veteran user
325 Posts

Profile of Drs_Res
Probably the printers mistake. Call or write back to the place you bought it from and ask them to replace it with s&h both ways at their cost.

Just my .02 cents.
( / ) The Bunny
(O.o) Add him to your signature.
(> <) Help him rule the world.
/_||_ Prosper at his side.

Scott
Bill Palmer
View Profile
Eternal Order
Only Jonathan Townsend has more than
24222 Posts

Profile of Bill Palmer
This kind of thing happens quite often. It's not the author's fault most of the time. It is usually because for some reason one signature got replaced with another. The place to complain is not this forum, but to the dealer you bought it from OR the publisher.

I have a copy of the P&L book that has a section repeated. This is not Byron Walker's fault. It just happens. When a book is printed, usually the books are shipped from the print house in cartons of about 14 to 24 books. These books are individually shrink-wrapped. Some print houses leave out the shrink wrapping. Authors seldom even see more than a few copies of a book. So they have no control over the quality once the book is printed. All they can go by is the copies they see, themselves.

If all the copies are shrink wrapped, they are not going to unwrap them and check them out.
"The Swatter"

Founder of CODBAMMC

My Chickasaw name is "Throws Money at Cups."

www.cupsandballsmuseum.com
RLFrame
View Profile
Elite user
447 Posts

Profile of RLFrame
My old Green book of Mentalism (Maven) had several pages duplicated. Back before Prism came out I though I might be able to sell these extra pages for a good price on e-bay!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Angelo Stagnaro Book Conspiracy-A big problem (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.17 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL