The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The words we use » » George Bush trick (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Smoke & Mirrors
View Profile
Special user
506 Posts

Profile of Smoke & Mirrors
My Alien Autopsy has been in the drawer for some time...then I pulled it back out to use for the older crowd at the restaurant gigs, if you already have it consider this change in story line due to recent U.S. "border issues"...

"There has been some commotion lately in certain parts of our world (show the world card) about illegal aliens invading our space...some say they have white faces" show the 1st alien)..."some say green"...etc (go through the 4 colors), "but George Bush says they are more than welcome so long as they have their GREEN CARDS"...(the cards change into green cards) let them inspect one, read the print - it's funny!...show the 4 faces again and then say something like..."but between you and I, -I think it's a secret government plot to perform more of those...ALIEN AUTOPSIES!"...the cards change into 4 images from the the famous alien auotopsy show.

Feel free to use parts or all...
aaron
Cranial Fermentator
View Profile
Loyal user
238 Posts

Profile of Cranial Fermentator
Speaking of a "George Bush Trick", here is one I like to do in a room full of liberals. Try it in front of Republicans, and you'll get lynched!

It is just a variation of the old math trick where the magician predicts that the sum of a series of 3 digit numbers will be 1998. But instead of treating it as a prediction, you ask the audience to assist you in an experient to come up with a numerological reading on an object concealed in a large manila envelope. After having a volunteer add up the numbers, you request that they divide the sum by three since you were using 3 digit numbers. Have them call out the result. When they say
"Six Hundred Sixty-Six!", act very concerned, and say "OH NO! THE NUMBER OF THE BEAST!" You then rip open the envelope to reveal an 8" by 10" photo of our President.

Trust me, W. haters really eat this up!

Paul
Vandy Grift
View Profile
Inner circle
Milwaukee
3504 Posts

Profile of Vandy Grift
It would work better with Hillary.
"Get a life dude." -some guy in a magic forum
Cranial Fermentator
View Profile
Loyal user
238 Posts

Since I live in a Blue state, most people I perform for would be likely left for center. I'd probably use a picture of Michael Moore, if I was working in a Red state. I think it would probably work with anyone as long as you know who your audience dislikes.
Vandy Grift
View Profile
Inner circle
Milwaukee
3504 Posts

Profile of Vandy Grift
I think it would be hard to find an audience in 100 percent agreement on who they hate. Maybe Osama Bin Laden? Nahhh George Bush is more hated in the blue states. How about Paris Hilton can we all agree we hate her? LOL
"Get a life dude." -some guy in a magic forum
Cranial Fermentator
View Profile
Loyal user
238 Posts

You got something there, Paris Hilton IS the Antichrist!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The words we use » » George Bush trick (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL