The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Impromptu Bill In Lemon (or any fruit) (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Close.Up.Dave
View Profile
Inner circle
Behind you!
2956 Posts

Profile of Close.Up.Dave
One of my favorite plots with money is the bill in lemon. I think the trick would be even more amazing if I were sitting at a friends house and could do the trick on the spot (I usually carry a thumbtip and a marker anyway). Does anyone know an impromptu (or at least almost impromptu) version of this trick? I could just prepare a fruit before hand and plant it, but I don't really have the pocket space for a lemon.
Pete Biro
View Profile
1933 - 2018
18558 Posts

Profile of Pete Biro
Ever see Galli Galli do it on the Ed Sullivan TV Show?

Totally impromptu.

Borrows signed bill. Puts in envelope, burns envelope, takes a lemon out of a bowl and cuts open to find bill.

Pre-punched hole in lemon (use a ball point pen). As he shows envelope he pokes his finger thru the back.

That should give you enough.
STAY TOONED... @ www.pete-biro.com
blazes816
View Profile
Special user
Wichita, Kansas
522 Posts

Profile of blazes816
I invented a gimmick for this that will make "impromtu". I put that in quotes beacuse it uses a gimmick; but it's one you can use as a real object.
God-glorified
View Profile
Special user
697 Posts

Profile of God-glorified
I say shove your thumbtip in there......for layman they wont realize the difference if you put your thumb throught it and pull out the bill
Ephes. 2:8-9

For by GRACE are ye saved through faith; and that NOT OF YOURSELVES: it is the gift of God: NOT OF WORKS, lest any man should boast.
Pete Biro
View Profile
1933 - 2018
18558 Posts

Profile of Pete Biro
A skinnier finger tip might be better.
STAY TOONED... @ www.pete-biro.com
evolve629
View Profile
Inner circle
A stack of
3838 Posts

Profile of evolve629
If you have pocket space for a knife, a pay envelope and a lighter, you can do an impromptu bill in lemon demonstrated by Rudy Hunter in Vitamin C booklet. Of course, you need to have access to a bowl of lemons, limes, or kiwis.
One hundred percent of the shots you don't take don't go in - Wayne Gretzky
My favorite part is putting the gaffs in the spectators hands...it gives you that warm fuzzy feeling inside! - Bob Kohler
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Impromptu Bill In Lemon (or any fruit) (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL