The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » A Marc Spelmann question (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

barkmagicman
View Profile
New user
92 Posts

Profile of barkmagicman
Can anyone do me a favor and tell me about the Marc Spelmann effect Beyond the Grave. It's on his third DVD, The Acquaintance. It is a three way prediction effect that reads the same as the old Annemann effect in PMM. I am just wondering if this effect is actually good and worth purchasing the DVD for.

Magically yours

The universe, such the stuff dreams are made of.
-prospero
ScottJ
View Profile
Regular user
Hertfordshire, England.
143 Posts

Profile of ScottJ
If you don't mind mangling your jacket, go for it.
barkmagicman
View Profile
New user
92 Posts

Profile of barkmagicman
I appreciate the comment but I would benefit a little bit more if the answer was less ambiguous. Although I think I understand what your saying.
richpoyle
View Profile
Regular user
UK
116 Posts

Profile of richpoyle
Its a good effect and the principle can be adapted for all sorts of variations, not just a 'past life regression' as it is here. The 3rd DVD also contains The Prize Draw which is a great Bank Night style effect.
Smoking Camel
View Profile
Inner circle
UK
1007 Posts

Profile of Smoking Camel
"beyond the grave" is a confabulation routine. I.E. the mentalist shows a n envelope, signs it then placews it back inside his jacket. He then ask a spectator too name a few things. (the routine iteself is notm you so just change it to fit your own style) then the mentalist produces the envelope which contains a letter and everything the spec. has just said is predicticed.

As I said, its not a new effect but just a different way of doing it. The biggest pro of this routine is that it doesn't require palming or a NW which is great.

However the down side is that you have to mess up your jacket a bit which is not that bad. It still looks the same just with a few alterations.

That dvd also has some other nice effects on it to, prize draw is an awesome bank night routine without the sting.

I would reccomend this dvd to you.
I no longer smoke camel cigarettes.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » A Marc Spelmann question (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.16 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL