The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » Slicer (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Erich Troudt
View Profile
New user
97 Posts

Profile of Erich Troudt
Actually, the original janet prop you could open and see the pieces of the girl no longer belongs to Franz. He sold it a few years back, I lost track of who owns it now.
Chezaday
View Profile
Inner circle
Naperville, IL
1670 Posts

Profile of Chezaday
What color socks is Franz wearing today??

Steve
Erich Troudt
View Profile
New user
97 Posts

Profile of Erich Troudt
If you knew, you could write about it in your "news" section of your website with all the other Franz stories or you might be able to sell the information on your website right next to the Franz Harary Tour Book and Franz Harary Magic Kits.......lol

No, I was just dumb enough to move 10 minutes away from his wharehouse and have a set of keys. Believe me, I sometimes wish I didn't know as much as I do, because it involves trucks, work, travels, and headaches. In fact I just got home from Korea where I had to perform his show for 7 weeks at the last minute notice.
Irish_matt
View Profile
Loyal user
St.Louis, MO
202 Posts

Profile of Irish_matt
I believe Adam Steinfeld performs a Multified effect that he opens the front doors. The box only splits into five pieces though. I think he still has a show down in Aruba or the Caymans.

http://www.adamsteinfled.com
Jazz
View Profile
Veteran user
Mexico City
377 Posts

Profile of Jazz
I have never seen it with the opened doors. Now then, another of the basic principles would be used, huh?
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » Slicer (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL