The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » Have you ever Seen DC screw up on stage? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
Herrick, Jeff
View Profile
New user
72 Posts

Profile of Herrick, Jeff
To Diamond, I didn't want to make my post too long but, yeah we did see somthing.when we were sitting there, David came out after Elevator(that was going on when we were sat down) he went walking around the stage checking things out, when he looked at us and he didn't look happy,(if looks could kill kind of look) but he went on and did AfterHours then, after we saw EVERYTHING somone came behind us and told us we couldn't sit there, not our fault I tried to explain,still felt kind of bad though
Jeff(the man who now knows too much)
I'm not looking to be a big star in magic
and that's working out REALLY good so far.
RSD
View Profile
Special user
Toronto, Ontario
534 Posts

Profile of RSD
Wow! DC made all the PERIODS and PUNCTUATION disappear too!
Jazz
View Profile
Veteran user
Mexico City
377 Posts

Profile of Jazz
When you perform live, it is almost impossible to never have some flaws. I think that the most important thing is how you recover. And DC is also a master if this as he has showed many times. Remember "Success is how high you bounce back after falling down"
Herrick, Jeff
View Profile
New user
72 Posts

Profile of Herrick, Jeff
RSD, I SUPPOSE Theyre somwhere out, there%^
I'm not looking to be a big star in magic
and that's working out REALLY good so far.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » Have you ever Seen DC screw up on stage? (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL