The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » Did I stumble onto a new effect?!! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2 [Next]
Farrell
View Profile
Veteran user
371 Posts

Profile of Farrell
Ok it goes like this Girl dances then lies down inside a box on a table the box is very large and her head sticks out one end but no feet at the other. then a saw is run through the box in the middle then two blades are stuck in and the box is pulled apart. then it is all put back together and the girl gets out STILL WHOLE!!! has anyone ever seen anything like this? I'm interested because I think I invented it... btw I also came up with a trick that is brand new utilizing 3 cups and 3 balls I'm thinking of calling it chalices and spheres.
Magic Monkichi
View Profile
Elite user
Ontario, Canada
401 Posts

Profile of Magic Monkichi
Farrell;

You may have stumbled on something here! I actually discovered a new use for Ether gas! It can be used to float a person! You might wanna look into it!

Smile

Matt
RealDeal JU
View Profile
Veteran user
New Jersey
375 Posts

Profile of RealDeal JU
What does this have to do with anything?

Jim
"Challenge yourself to come up with your own

material, rather than buying into the idea that

you have to do the same thing that everyone

else is doing to be a good magician."
rtgreen
View Profile
Inner circle
Portland, Oregon
1321 Posts

Profile of rtgreen
Quote:
On 2005-06-27 16:37, Magic Monkichi wrote:
Farrell;

You may have stumbled on something here! I actually discovered a new use for Ether gas! It can be used to float a person! You might wanna look into it!

Smile

Matt

Hey Matt,

I'm working on something similar. I my effect I have the entire audience inhale ether and then hypnotically convince them that my son is suspended in the air. So far it has proven to be difficult to control. Any ideas on how I can make it more simple and effective?

Thanks,
Richard
Irish_matt
View Profile
Loyal user
St.Louis, MO
202 Posts

Profile of Irish_matt
Hey Farrell, You know you could try just using one of those cups... and call it the chip cup or something like that. Maybe turn the little ball into a lemon or something at the end.
Cameron Fisk
View Profile
Regular user
Vancouver, BC
194 Posts

Profile of Cameron Fisk
I recently invented this thread that is soooooo invisible that people can't see it. haha Yeah I know, impossible eh...

Cam Smile
Daniel Faith
View Profile
Inner circle
Neenah, Wisconsin
1526 Posts

Profile of Daniel Faith
I might be missing something so I'll ask.
What is new about your idea?
It sounds like the ole sawing a woman in half illusion with the feet hidden which would weaken the effect.
Daniel Faith
Magic Nathan
View Profile
Regular user
110 Posts

Profile of Magic Nathan
Me thinks this post is in gest ..AND ...to make a point regards re-inventing existing effects.

Nathan
kregg
View Profile
Inner circle
1958 Posts

Profile of kregg
I came up with the sawing thing, only I use earth worms and end up with two. Hope this helps?
POOF!
sperris
View Profile
Special user
http://www.Anti-Conjuror.com
879 Posts

Profile of sperris
Quote:
On 2005-06-27 15:54, Farrell wrote:
Ok it goes like this Girl dances then lies down inside a box on a table the box is very large and her head sticks out one end but no feet at the other. then a saw is run through the box in the middle then two blades are stuck in and the box is pulled apart. then it is all put back together and the girl gets out STILL WHOLE!!! has anyone ever seen anything like this? I'm interested because I think I invented it...

FARRELL YOU JERK! I told you about that idea, that's mine! But luckily I improved it, with mine its now an escape and the box falls down showing everything and I have to get out before a giant spinning blade cuts me in half. But something goes wrong and the blade falls and you actually see it cut me in half totally clean. I'm pulled appart and put back together as if time was going backwards and I come out totally fine. I'm thinking of calling it "THE DANGER SAW", watch for upcoming MAGIC magazine ads I'll be releasing it through Tilford Illusions...
DANSPERRY.COM
Magic Monkichi
View Profile
Elite user
Ontario, Canada
401 Posts

Profile of Magic Monkichi
Sperris:

LMAO

:rotf:

Matt
Michael Berends
View Profile
Loyal user
Canada
220 Posts

Profile of Michael Berends
Dan......You kill me........That's just too hilarious.
Make sure you put me on the top of list when they're on the market.

Mike
www.michaelberends.com
"IMPOSSIBLE HAS JUST BECOME AN OPINION"
Cao314159
View Profile
New user
Seattle
87 Posts

Profile of Cao314159
Lol Dan, that was choice
Tony S
View Profile
Special user
New York
581 Posts

Profile of Tony S
Quote:
On 2005-06-27 16:37, Magic Monkichi wrote:
Farrell;

Smile

Matt

"Come... back....here...rabbit"
We are all about as successful as we choose to be.

www.anthonysisti.com
bry1513
View Profile
Veteran user
373 Posts

Profile of bry1513
I thought of a great illusion where my female assistant and I hide behind a curtain, then nine months later the curtain is lowered and there is three of us instead of two!

Oh ya, I should tell you I call my new Illusion, "Child Support".
DerekMerdinyan
View Profile
Inner circle
1030 Posts

Profile of DerekMerdinyan
Oh yah, check out my idea:

You make a fake impression of a thumb that you can wear on your finger and...

Derek

(I don't want to spoil it, if you are interested, buy one)
Frank Tougas
View Profile
Inner circle
Minneapolis, MN
1712 Posts

Profile of Frank Tougas
Farrell,
I'll trade for one I invented. It's like a little house a girl gets into and you stick a bunch of swords into it. BTW your chalices and spheres sounds a lot like my glasses and orbs, there may be a copyright infraction here. Let’s talk.

Frank Tougas
Frank Tougas The Twin Cities Most "Kid Experienced" Children's Performer :"Creating Positive Memories...One Smile at a Time"
NFox
View Profile
Inner circle
I Do Mentalism Now?!
1101 Posts

Profile of NFox
Glasses and orbs? Chalices and spheres? Both sound a lot like my Goblets and 3d dimensional figures composed of all of the points equidistant from a single point in space. I'll see you gentlemen in court. By the way look for my new effect the "Tito box" it cuts an assistant into many pieces and then stretches them. Or what about my "Really Expensive Conundrum" it promises to be one of the most versitle pieces you will ever own. It can even be used to perform an effect I call "Stuff that Thumps in the late Evening." Maybe this thread should be renamed "You might just be a magician if you find this funny"

Nick Fox
"Obscuring Reality"- Gone but not forgotten...

FoxIllusions.com
briansmagic
View Profile
Special user
USA
507 Posts

Profile of briansmagic
I can't believe I just wasted my time reading this whole thing...
Jay Buchanan
View Profile
Special user
New Jersey
512 Posts

Profile of Jay Buchanan
Quote:
On 2005-06-28 20:39, briansmagic wrote:
I can't believe I just wasted my time reading this whole thing...

You didn't, it was just an illusion.
Our doubts are traitors and make us lose the good we oft might win, by fearing to attempt. ~ Shakespeare
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » Did I stumble onto a new effect?!! (0 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.18 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL