The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Lights...camera...action! » » Help. Short of ideas... 13 episode (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Dr.Maya Baalaamurugaan
View Profile
Regular user
163 Posts

Profile of Dr.Maya Baalaamurugaan
Dear friends. I am shooting a 13 episode street magic special for TV (I have done specials for tv before) .....since it is to long (I mean 13x1/2 hour) I find myself short of fresh ideas. I don't want to repeat the same tricks in different versions.
The other problem I encountered is that the reactions are not as good as with the cameras. People in my country are normally kind of introverted and camera shy.
When I do without cam it's great, but once the lights are on they shy away. They are amazed no doubt, but they don't react the same way anymore. Can anyone help me overcome this problem???

Thanx in advance
cheers
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
18038 Posts

Profile of Slim King
Where can we find some of your TV specials?
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSE TO TEST FOR ONE MILLION DOLLARS.. The Worlds Foremost Authority on Houdini's Life after Death.....
Dr.Maya Baalaamurugaan
View Profile
Regular user
163 Posts

Profile of Dr.Maya Baalaamurugaan
Its all for malaysian tv[a country near singapore].........i don't think you can have access unless you have someone from malaysia...........
and I am not good with computers hence I cant upload it on the net........
but ill try to do something about it...
cheers
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Lights...camera...action! » » Help. Short of ideas... 13 episode (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL