The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Shoot Ogawa Schizoid Vanish: Video (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4
munch1215
View Profile
New user
California
77 Posts

Profile of munch1215
I own Cultural Exchange 1 and 2. You did a good job copying what they do on the DVD. On your Wither Vanish, you need to watch the DVD one more time, because what you do is a little edgy. I also like the music you used and find no relation to Penguin Magic in them.
Look deep within yourself for inspiration
Ben Proudfoot
View Profile
Loyal user
212 Posts

Profile of Ben Proudfoot
Thanks so much. The music I changed Smile.

Ben
Christopher Williams
View Profile
Inner circle
Portsmouth, UK
4456 Posts

Profile of Christopher Williams
The vanishes were nice, and you must have spent a bit time on them, I know they don't take forever to learn, but you know what I mean. Try and make a proper routine out of the vanishes and productions and try and make your own routine, though Shoot and Apollo are amazing, the magic they do separates them from others, and you should do that too
www.magicman13.co.uk

Copies of the limited edition 'MindPlay' still available
Ben Proudfoot
View Profile
Loyal user
212 Posts

Profile of Ben Proudfoot
Ya. Anyone else have different suggestions for a routine?

Ben
ehands
View Profile
Special user
Mississippi
524 Posts

Profile of ehands
I am inspired by your skills, appreciative that you provided sources, but wondering if it wouldn't be easier and help me more right now to start from zero and try to learn some of your videoing skills. Do they complement? Your video is so enjoyable to watch and garnered great suggestions from the Café to lots of folk's benefit. Is there an additional advantage in that critiquing oneself on video is more efficient than in front of the mirror? Can you provide a reference to begin videoing? Start with webcam?
"Oh look, we have created enchantment." Blanche DuBois
Ben Proudfoot
View Profile
Loyal user
212 Posts

Profile of Ben Proudfoot
I think it is very important to film oneself. 1. The camera never blinks. 2. It's from the spectator's point of view and gives you a better sense of time. As for sources, I did read a book called Maximum Entertainment (which I think everyone should buy) by Ken Weber which speaks about it. I find that I can improved my magic, misdirection and technique through watching video more than through looking in the mirror. I just bought the cheapest darn digital camera I could find that takes videos, a tripod and hooked 'er up. If there is anything else, please, don't hesitate to ask.

Ben
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Shoot Ogawa Schizoid Vanish: Video (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.06 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL