The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Up in the air with Uri (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Drewmcadam
View Profile
Inner circle
Scotland
1238 Posts

Profile of Drewmcadam
In an earlier post, I wrote:

Quote:
Uri is coming up to my native Scotland. If you’ve seen the film “Braveheart” then you’ll know about the Battle of Falkirk. Unfortunately, nobody knows exactly where the battle took place (except that it was somewhere near Falkirk, obviously!) Historians have been arguing about it for years. Every so often, they dig a trench in the hope of finding artefacts. So far, nothing.
... Basically, Uri, some reporters and I will be taking a helicopter trip over Falkirk during which he will use his abilities to find the likely site of the battle.

Just to let you know, Uri is arriving in Falkirk this Monday, and we're doing it on Tuesday . As long as the weather holds out the chopper will be going up around lunchtime. Watch this space!
Sauron
View Profile
New user
England
83 Posts

Profile of Sauron
I for one can't wait.
Steve Knight
View Profile
Elite user
Oxford U.K.
479 Posts

Profile of Steve Knight
Links to articles about this in the local press would be appreciated.
Drewmcadam
View Profile
Inner circle
Scotland
1238 Posts

Profile of Drewmcadam
Steve, there's a lot of them before it even starts. Just search Google with the search "Uri Geller" and Falkirk. I'll let you know the outcome of the trip. I just hope the weather holds up!

Also: On Monday Uri is a guest on Tam Cowan's Offside, which is on BBC1 (Scotland) at 10.35pm.

Drew
Michael Peterson
View Profile
Inner circle
is where I'm trapped, because of my
4071 Posts

Profile of Michael Peterson
I hope he finds something Smile

Smile
Manfredo
View Profile
New user
Nuernberg/Germany
93 Posts

Profile of Manfredo
He will find something. But will it be the right thing?!
Manfredo
AllThumbs
View Profile
Veteran user
UK
375 Posts

Profile of AllThumbs
And will it actually be from the site he locates or will it be transplanted from another battlefield site??

Regards,

Kris Sheglova
The above is all rubbish, except that which you chose to believe
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Up in the air with Uri (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL