The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Finger/stage manipulation » » Miser's Dream with bare hands (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Larry Barnowsky
View Profile
Inner circle
Cooperstown, NY where bats are made from
4859 Posts

Profile of Larry Barnowsky
  • Many who have seen me perform "Coins From Vegas" (my Miser's Dream routine done without any apparatus) can now learn the techniques and sleights from my new book 21st Century Coin Mechanics.

• The routines in this new book are done stand-up and many can be done surrounded. They are perfect for the strolling magician or for the busker.

• 21st Century Coin Mechanics is a book explaining some of the latest original advancements in sleight of hand with coins. 25 chapters and over 300 crisp black and white photos teach you in detail how to learn and perform these sleights and routines. I spared no expense in working with the best printer I could find. The book is 8 1/2 x 11 inches, #80 Ultra Satin Stock, Smyth Case Bound, Gold Stamped Cloth Cover, and Four Color Dust Jacket. This will be a beautiful addition to your library. The book will be ready for delivery by August 2005.

• Go to http://www.geocities.com/larrybarnowsky/
    for more information, photos, preview of dust jacket, and how to order. Look for the ad in September Genii Magazine.
Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
22652 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
Is there a companion video to go with the book?
Larry Barnowsky
View Profile
Inner circle
Cooperstown, NY where bats are made from
4859 Posts

Profile of Larry Barnowsky
Hi Bill,
There is no companion video at this time. I was planning on making such a DVD after the book is released, but only if there was a demand for it. I would expect that the DVD would take a fraction of the time it took to produce this book which I've been working on for a year. The 315 B/W photos and precise descriptions in the book I think are better than any DVD alone. Of course, a book and DVD would be better than a book alone. Also, as I get feedback from the book, I'll learn if there are any things that I did not explain as well as I could have, and put those in the DVD.
David Bilan
View Profile
Special user
Clarksville, TN
715 Posts

Profile of David Bilan
Larry,

The dust jacket has a clean look to it. If you made a copanion DVD showing the moves in action with the same angles as your sample photos... you would have a killer combo.

David
Yes, I am a magician. No I did not make my hare (hair) disappear... it just took early retirement.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Finger/stage manipulation » » Miser's Dream with bare hands (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL