The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » Old illusions- What to do (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

MagicJared
View Profile
Regular user
120 Posts

Profile of MagicJared
I have an old cube zag I want to sell; does anyone have any advice for selling illusions. I'm not sure what I can do besides ebay. Any help would be great, thanks.

Jared
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
17490 Posts

Profile of Slim King
Where do you live? What about the Auction? Magicauction...
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSE TO TEST FOR ONE MILLION DOLLARS.. The Worlds Foremost Authority on Houdini's Life after Death.....
magicreza
View Profile
Regular user
USA
125 Posts

Profile of magicreza
MagicJared
View Profile
Regular user
120 Posts

Profile of MagicJared
I live by Buffalo NY. I have it up on magic auction already, nobody seems to be biting.
I'm also not sure how to price it. I bought it originally for around $1200, it was made by the person who sold it to me and I never used it so I don't know really anything about it. One of the wheels also came off and I'm in the process of trying to reattatch it. I'm not sure how these things affect its price.

Jared
Jack Murray
View Profile
Special user
St. Petersburg Fl.
773 Posts

Profile of Jack Murray
I don't see it yet, but you should know some items stay on MA for 6 months or more before selling, so it may take some time.

Jack
MagicJared
View Profile
Regular user
120 Posts

Profile of MagicJared
I posted it a long time ago, so it'll be on of the later pages.

Any other advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks,

Jared

Can anyone tell me what this should be valued as? Thanks
Laszlo Csizmadi
View Profile
Special user
From Hell
869 Posts

Profile of Laszlo Csizmadi
Because of the exposure its hard to sell anymore the Zig Zag illusion.
Vish you luck
MagicJared
View Profile
Regular user
120 Posts

Profile of MagicJared
Its not the zig-zag illusion, but the cube zag. smaller box and an impalement with tubes. The general idea translates but seeing that those specials were on years ago, it hardly matters and I doubt that they'd link the two anyways.
Blair Marshall
View Profile
Inner circle
Montreal, Canada
3640 Posts

Profile of Blair Marshall
Illusions not built by "name" builders do not bring in the $$$$ on resale, unless the buyer knows of the quality they are getting. And this goes for some very well built props as well.

An illusion as you are discussing "ripped off", built by a "no name" (not meant as an insult here) builder, and in used/damaged condition will be really hard to move.

Blair Marshall
"ShaZzam!"
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » Old illusions- What to do (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL