We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Inaccurate advertising of Cellular Mitosis (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4
Thomas Rudolfo
View Profile
Special user
Vienna, Austria, EU
640 Posts

Profile of Thomas Rudolfo
Just one more word on what Elliot posted. I fully agree with him. I admit I don't own 'Nostrum Necromancy' but it really sounds more like a pipe dream like cellular mitosis does.

Though it also should give the impression the audience has but even as mentalist I hardly can believe that this will work everytime as stated. Sometimes it can happen what ever method it is used. And there is the difference to CM.

There you have two performing variations but regardless which one you perform both work every time you use them.

So I guess there are many other effects out there where the ad sounds more than a pipe dream compared to CM so we could fill tons of threads here at the Café to complain about all this.

So again one should apporach a little bit less naiv to ads regardless what product they are for because as adult people we should know that ad language always is a bit over emphasizing.

But at least regarding CM IMO the ad not really is that over emphasizing because of reasons given in my recent post.

Grettings
Thomas
Think positive and you'll see, how beautiful your life can be!

www.der-mentalist.net
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Inaccurate advertising of Cellular Mitosis (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL