The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Thoughts and Prayers for UK Mentalists (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Roki
View Profile
Special user
London
743 Posts

Profile of Roki
A small blessing was that the Bus explosion , which has been suggested was an accident , took place outside BMA house . My bank branch , National Westminster is on the ground floor and the rest of the building houses the British Medical Association . Twenty doctors were immediately on the scene to treat the wounded and take them back into the building . Two doctors were Muslim as were some of the victims and some people currently missing.
Thomas Rudolfo
View Profile
Special user
Vienna, Austria, EU
640 Posts

Profile of Thomas Rudolfo
Well said Roki, it's indeed a small blessing that all the doctors were around there.
And it's also good that you mentioned that some of them are muslims and Rick also is a very good example for tolerance.

I also have a lot of musim friends born in Iran of egypt and now living in Vienna. We NEVER should forget that these evil terrorists are NOT muslims even if they say so.

They deveive themself and are not aware (don't want to be aware) that in Koran the opposite is saying than what they do.

But I don't want to mention any more since this shouldn't get a political discussion.

Again my deepest regret and all thebest for all the people in London and all over the world beeing victims of terrorism and violence.

Greetings
Thomas
Think positive and you'll see, how beautiful your life can be!

www.der-mentalist.net
kcalB
View Profile
Inner circle
Took me 16 years to make
1002 Posts

Profile of kcalB
The prayers & support of the people of New York are with you.

Derek
"Klaatu barada nikto"

Former Member of P.E.A.
Creator of The Clearly Q&A Board

Alumni
ECSSI
ECSSII
ECSSIII
ECSSIV
ECSSV
BizarreHauntingsI
ceeswing
View Profile
Regular user
121 Posts

Profile of ceeswing
My condolences to all who lost friends or family.

Cornelius
France
Euangelion
View Profile
Special user
688 Posts

Profile of Euangelion
Thoughts and prayers to all.
Bill Esborn

"Lutefisk: the piece of cod that passes all understanding."
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Thoughts and Prayers for UK Mentalists (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.15 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL