The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The side walk shuffle » » Cellini Lecture photos (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Mona Morrison
View Profile
New user
chicago area
26 Posts

Profile of Mona Morrison
I wasn't sure if I should post this under any discussion on Jim Cellini, but I just posted photos that I took at the Cellini lecture in Franklin Park, Il. this past June. They can be found at http://www.yomographs.com
Smile
BroDavid
View Profile
Inner circle
America’s North Coast, Ohio
3178 Posts

Profile of BroDavid
Thanks Mona!

For those of us who keep missing the lectures, the photos really show a nice bit of what we missed.

And the Poster is quite interesting. Let me guess; 27 times?

BroDavid
If you stand for nothing, you will fall for anything.
q
View Profile
Regular user
118 Posts

Profile of q
Thanks yomo, you help those of us who were not there.
Jeff Jay
View Profile
New user
Scottsdale, Arizona
11 Posts

Profile of Jeff Jay
Great Pics!

All your photos are excellent, and the gallery program you use for display is great. I spent a day at the I.B.M. convention, and enjoyed those pictures as well.

I was very lucky a couple of weeks ago, and arrived at a magic shop half an hour before a Cellini lecture. It was sold out, but I waited on stand-by, and was able to get a seat. A very entertaining, educational, and inspirational experience...

After reading about the vast amount of time he spent in europe, I somehow thought Jim was a native of France or Italy. I guess his unique hat had something to do with the image I formed. I never would have guessed that he was a soft-spoken gentleman from Boston!

Please let us know when you post any new sets of magic related photos.

Jeff
"You never get a second chance to make a first impression!"
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The side walk shuffle » » Cellini Lecture photos (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL