The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » Whole Sale (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Gideon Sylvan
View Profile
Special user
Deerfield, IL
541 Posts

Profile of Gideon Sylvan
Where would you guys say is the best place to buy many of the same tricks for a good price?
You know you are a magician when you have boxes full of lecture notes you have never read, but still are excited about going out and buying more.

www.gideonsylvan.com
KyletheGreat
View Profile
Special user
Georgia
560 Posts

Profile of KyletheGreat
What tricks are you looking for...I don't quite understand your question myself...

are you talking about buying tricks in bulk?

If so, you will probably have to go through a wholesaler such as DR Robbins.

They will only sell you stuff it you have an account with them as a dealer. I have an account with them that I got from a local bank who sponsered my magic for a while. They used to get magic kits from them for my shows to give out.

I still order stuff from them all the time because things can be purchased for such a cheap price, but you have to place at least a $200 order each time. You can buy props by the dozens, gross, or couples. Or you can buy props singly but you must pay an extra $1 for each item you buy as 1. They sale packet tricks, stage items, close-up, books, DVDs, VHS, EVERYTHING! I get many of my stage props from there...mostly silks as well because you can get a bulk for what you pay for one in a magic dealer shop.

I can give you their web site if you like, but I am not sure you will be able to set up an account without a little trouble. You might be able to pull it off!
Kyle Jarrard
"Entertainment at its Best"

http://www.kylesmagic.com
http://www.hypnobilly.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » Whole Sale (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL