The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Art of Astonishment & euro currency (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Bux
View Profile
New user
Italy
6 Posts

Profile of Bux
Hi, anyone of you have found ideas for performing counterfeit spectator buck naked &
nightshade from the art of astonishment series with euro currency? Counterfeit spectator actually does work with euro but some subtleties are not possible.. pheraps some of you do have a solution..buck naked is a more complicate matter.. the bills are different so it makes me a little nervous because the method is not that clean, but perhaps, again, someone of you has a solution or a tip..finally, I don't think nightshade is somehow doable..i could use dollars but I'd like to give to it a more impromptu feel..well, that's it, thanks for any help you might have!
andre combrinck
View Profile
Special user
South Africa
953 Posts

Profile of andre combrinck
In South Africa we have animals on our bills,that are too large to use for Nightshades.This forced me to get dollar bills.
Andre
Bux
View Profile
New user
Italy
6 Posts

Profile of Bux
Thank you andre, but I was looking for somethin more impromptu looking than a dollar bill, although I think I'll get one if I can't find any other way to do it? Do you in south africa have the same bill discrepancy for buck naked (bill with different size/colors)?how do you handle it?
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Art of Astonishment & euro currency (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL