The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » Just watched the Grand Canyon special- some thoughts! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

The Mac
View Profile
Inner circle
1962 Posts

Profile of The Mac
Hi guys
A friend of mine discovered the special on an old tape. I just watched it here's some thoughts:

The first thought about it was - If he can "fly" over a canyon, outside in broad daylight...whats the big hoo-aa about FLYING?

I loved the second story piece about the girl and him. It's a series of effects that fit the story- perfect music, cheesy set , but it just was sweet.

Copperfield wasn't careful with the bucket for the duck and if you watch carefully you will see XXXXX . Also with the water tank escape.

DC has certainly changed from a sickenly goody goody magic guy to an upbeat raunchier dude nowadays!

Cheers
MAC
By the way : the illusion where all the pages in the book turn into pictures of the girl- is that for sale anywhere?
Blair Marshall
View Profile
Inner circle
Montreal, Canada
3640 Posts

Profile of Blair Marshall
Can't win all the time. The Grand Canyon and the Niagara Falls shows were not my favourite, but they do all have their moments.

Blair Marshall
"ShaZzam!"
Corey Harris
View Profile
Inner circle
Kansas City, MO
1229 Posts

Profile of Corey Harris
When did the Grand Canyon special air?
Michael Dustman
View Profile
Inner circle
Columbus, Ohio
1143 Posts

Profile of Michael Dustman
Frank Tougas
View Profile
Inner circle
Minneapolis, MN
1712 Posts

Profile of Frank Tougas
Copperfield's magic and his specials got noticibly better as he went on the road performing live nightly from town to town. There is still a bit of charm in those old specials. As David might say, "I my days with the bad hair."

Frank Tougas
Frank Tougas The Twin Cities Most "Kid Experienced" Children's Performer :"Creating Positive Memories...One Smile at a Time"
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » Just watched the Grand Canyon special- some thoughts! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL