The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Mentalism as a Profession (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

TonyBrand
View Profile
Elite user
Chicago, IL
490 Posts

Profile of TonyBrand
Hello everyone:

I've been interested in mentalism for quite some time. I've been performing for family, friends, co-workers, etc. for years. I'm curious as to how the professional mentalists on this board began their professional careers. Looking forward to your responses.

-Anthony
Markymark
View Profile
Inner circle
1583 Posts

Profile of Markymark
There is a good book dealing with this subject by Scotlands Drew McAdam.It's called 'Making money with Magic and Mentalism'.It really would help you if you want to make money with mentalism.It really is aimed at mentalism [rather then magic per se].There is another thread about the book which should help.
''In memory of a once fluid man,crammed and distorted by the classical mess'' -Bruce Lee
TonyBrand
View Profile
Elite user
Chicago, IL
490 Posts

Profile of TonyBrand
Thank you Mark. I'll definitely look into it.

-Anthony
Tom DV
View Profile
Special user
693 Posts

Profile of Tom DV
Tony, I second Mark's recommendation - get yourself a copy.

Tom.
Shonconry
View Profile
New user
17 Posts

Profile of Shonconry
I think you'll find that the majority were first of all involved as magicians, who discovered that their personality was better suited to that of mentalism.
Scott Xavier
View Profile
Inner circle
3672 Posts

Profile of Scott Xavier
I began here. I loved magic most my life, but when I finally took the plunge, I sought out as much advice as I could from the pros.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Mentalism as a Profession (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.18 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL