The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Coin Seminar in PA Question (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2 [Next]
Eric Jones
View Profile
V.I.P.
Director of Product Development
2101 Posts

Profile of Eric Jones
I'm planning on attending this weekends Coin Seminar, and I can't wait.

I basically have 3 questions:

1) how many Magic Café members aside from me will be attending this event?

2) who's interested in dinner afterward for some late night sessioning, or sessioning during the day on sunday?

3)I know enery will be running high at DeSouzas house, but I know there may be a lot of magic taking place elsewhere. Does anyone in the are know of any area magicians on that sunday who may be performing that are worthwhile to see work tables?
“We're two tigers away from an act in Vegas.” Greg House M.D.
<BR>
<BR>http://www.ericjonesmagic.com
twistedace
View Profile
Inner circle
philadelphia
3772 Posts

Profile of twistedace
I work tables on Tuesday nights here Eric and I'm a coin guy as well. I was just talking about this coin event with Marc at the SAM nationals but I don't think I'll be attending.
Dan Watkins
View Profile
Inner circle
PA
3027 Posts

Profile of Dan Watkins
Eric,

I will be there. I can hang out and session for a bit Sat afterwards.

Not sure about where to go see people work tables.

Dan
Click to visit:
phedonbilek
View Profile
Special user
Greece, Cameroon, France
754 Posts

Profile of phedonbilek
I will be there as well since I happen to be in NY. But I plan to drive back the same night... My pregnant wife will be awaiting me on the doorstep!!!

Phedon
...The only easy day is yesterday...
Michael Rubinstein
View Profile
V.I.P.
3854 Posts

Profile of Michael Rubinstein
A bunch of us are going out to dinner after the Seminar, all attendees are invited to join us and hang a while!
First edition of Rubinstein Coin Magic sold out in RECORD TIME, and the supplies of the reprint are dwindling fast! I just managed to snare two more copies from the distributor, available to be signed! And all orders from me come with a special FREE GIFT!! Be sure to send all ordering inquiries to me at rubinsteindvm@aol.com
RUBINSTEIN COIN MAGIC- The biggest book on coin magic since Bobo's Modern Coin Magic, and the most important since David Roth's Expert Coin Magic! Hardbound, 500 pages, 20 chapters of state of the art coin magic illustrated with 930 crisp photos! A contribution chapter from over 20 of the world's top coin magicians! This will be the book against which all future books on coin magic will be measured! Already called a Modern Classic!! ORDER YOURS TODAY!!
And if anyone (USA ONLY) needs some of the coin stuff used in the book, shoot me an email at rubinsteindvm@aol.com as I have some limited supplies of coins and props used on the book.
Werner G. Seitz
View Profile
Inner circle
3131 Posts

Profile of Werner G. Seitz
Quote:
On 2005-07-12 21:21, Michael Rubinstein wrote:
.....and hang a while!
Hey Michael, what is this wording? Smile

Wasn't it "hang around all night" in the 'old' days when being younger?

Getting old??? Smile
Learn a few things well.....this life is not long enough to do everything.....

( Words of wisdom from Albert Goshman ...it paid off for him - it might
as well for YOU!!!- My own magic is styled after that motto... Smile )
Michael Rubinstein
View Profile
V.I.P.
3854 Posts

Werner, are you saying that Hang out is in, and hang is out? Dang!
First edition of Rubinstein Coin Magic sold out in RECORD TIME, and the supplies of the reprint are dwindling fast! I just managed to snare two more copies from the distributor, available to be signed! And all orders from me come with a special FREE GIFT!! Be sure to send all ordering inquiries to me at rubinsteindvm@aol.com
RUBINSTEIN COIN MAGIC- The biggest book on coin magic since Bobo's Modern Coin Magic, and the most important since David Roth's Expert Coin Magic! Hardbound, 500 pages, 20 chapters of state of the art coin magic illustrated with 930 crisp photos! A contribution chapter from over 20 of the world's top coin magicians! This will be the book against which all future books on coin magic will be measured! Already called a Modern Classic!! ORDER YOURS TODAY!!
And if anyone (USA ONLY) needs some of the coin stuff used in the book, shoot me an email at rubinsteindvm@aol.com as I have some limited supplies of coins and props used on the book.
twistedace
View Profile
Inner circle
philadelphia
3772 Posts

Profile of twistedace
I have to work a commerce bank opening so I won't be able to attend but I'll see everyone around at some point I'm sure.
Take care,
Bry
richgerb86
View Profile
Loyal user
Reading, Pa.
204 Posts

Profile of richgerb86
I will be there & I am looking forward to meeting everyone. The weekend can not come soon enough!
Eric Jones
View Profile
V.I.P.
Director of Product Development
2101 Posts

Profile of Eric Jones
I know the feeling man!!!!!!!
“We're two tigers away from an act in Vegas.” Greg House M.D.
<BR>
<BR>http://www.ericjonesmagic.com
Bill Citino
View Profile
Special user
Doylestown, PA
831 Posts

Profile of Bill Citino
Quote:
On 2005-07-13 22:12, twistedace wrote:
I have to work a commerce bank opening so I won't be able to attend but I'll see everyone around at some point I'm sure.
Take care,
Bry

Same thing goes for me too.

-Bill
CitinoMAGIC: SLEEPLESS NIGHTS eBook - AVAILABLE NOW!
tedski
View Profile
Special user
New Jersey
786 Posts

Profile of tedski
Having been at the first event, I can tell all of you that are attending this one that you won't be dissapointed. I would have like to attended round two, but can't swing it either. (Hey, I still have plenty to work on from #1 anyway Smile
wdmonroe
View Profile
New user
va beach, va
33 Posts

Profile of wdmonroe
I couldn't attend the first one, was deployed to the Middle East. I am attending this one, I've been out of coin magic for awhile, still a little rusty. I'm looking to get back into it in full swing and I see no better place than to start at this Coin Seminar. Smile
as you help others; you in turn help yourself.
twistedace
View Profile
Inner circle
philadelphia
3772 Posts

Profile of twistedace
Hey Rich!
Long time no see...I think it's been a year since I saw you at the Bob Little Super Sunday and like 3 or 4 years before that at Mingus Magic shop up by Kutztown when we were working on the Sankey/Himber count! Have fun at the coin seminar!
Take care,
Bryan
Bob Johnston
View Profile
Inner circle
Philadelphia, PA
1251 Posts

Profile of Bob Johnston
Can someone share the information about the seminar?
Bob
RealDeal JU
View Profile
Veteran user
New Jersey
375 Posts

Profile of RealDeal JU
I would like to know about the seminar too. I live right outside of Philadelphia, so getting to PA is not a problem.

Jim
"Challenge yourself to come up with your own

material, rather than buying into the idea that

you have to do the same thing that everyone

else is doing to be a good magician."
Michael Rubinstein
View Profile
V.I.P.
3854 Posts

Bob, the Seminar is on July 16th, at Marc DeSouza's Magic Theatre. It will run around six hours, and will be hosted by David Roth, Mike Gallo, Geoff Latta, myself, and special guest Kainoa Harbottle. There is a topic on this very forum with more information about it. However, with only one day before the Seminar, if you want in you have to act FAST! E mail me Fri. morning to rubinsteindvm@aol.com, and send me your cell number, day phone number, and evg. phone number, and I will go over details with you. Please act promptly, or I won't be able to get you registered! Hope to see you on Saturday, Mike
Bill Wells
View Profile
Elite user
Lexington, VA
457 Posts

Profile of Bill Wells
Anyone going to the Coin Seminar 2 from the Northern Virginia area that is interesting in car pooling? I plan to go up on Saturday morning and will probably return late Saturday night.

Give me a call - 703 360-5404

Bill
Rob Elliott
View Profile
Elite user
Reston VA
487 Posts

Profile of Rob Elliott
I'll be there as well and am looking forward to meeting all of you. As Ted mentioned above, there was a ton of material handed out during round one, so be prepared for lots o' magic.
Curtis Kam
View Profile
V.I.P.
same as you, plus 3 and enough to make
3498 Posts

Profile of Curtis Kam
Okay, so it's been over for at least an hour! How'd it go?
Is THAT a PALMS OF STEEL 5 Banner I see? YARRRRGH! Please visit The Magic Bakery
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Coin Seminar in PA Question (0 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.21 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL