The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Bending Coin (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
CENDRE
View Profile
Veteran user
FRANCE
334 Posts

Profile of CENDRE
VernonOnCoins !

I follow you, when you say we must remove everything that really "fells magic trick".
And I respect those who try to give a good paranormal sensation.

But answer honestly please :
Do you think they really believe you bent coin with your mind when they come back home ?

Even if they liked the way you presented your effect (which means you have done what they wanted to see and that you are a good performer).
Il était une fois...

CENDRE
Paris
FRANCE
Dr.Morton
View Profile
New user
Germany
76 Posts

Profile of Dr.Morton
I really did not want to contribute to this link, since I am trying to sell this item ( and are of cause prejudiced) but since some guys, especially Andy Leviss are going in a very dangerous direction I should add something:
I can really understand why someone will not like this item and might prefer a different handling, but I can also understand why someone else finds this to be a really strong effect. It is a matter of taste, fini. BUT ANDY, WHY DON`T YOU JUST OPENLY DISCRIBE THE WHOLE ROUTINE IN FULL DETAIL, SO THAT WE ALL KNOW WHAT`S GOING ON. If someone would so openly discuss the secrets of your routines I would not think you would react very kindly. If you find Yural to be a nice guy, respect his work as he might respect yours. If the BENDING COIN would be some piece of junk, a total rip-off, I could understand your intention of warning others, but it is not, so please all of you act accordingly.
It is not enough to be without thoughts,
one should also be unable to express them.
E-Leoni
View Profile
Veteran user
USA
358 Posts

Profile of E-Leoni
Be the coin... bend the coin, no signature,
then bend his key. YOu wouldn't have him/her sign their key would you, ....(rhetorical question) why would you have them sign their coin?

E-Leoni.
tim_mantis
View Profile
Regular user
UK
117 Posts

Profile of tim_mantis
I was not a great fan of this trick, but then Yuval performed this trick on a magician (presumably) at a magic convention.

Afterwards the magician asked if it used a thumb-tip!

Perhaps it's not that obvious!

Tim
Chad Sanborn
View Profile
Inner circle
my fingers hurt from typing,
2206 Posts

Profile of Chad Sanborn
You have to find not only an effect that suits your personallity but a method that does so as well. First ask yourself why you want to bend a coin. Is it really you? Or are you trying to emulate a feeling you got when you were fooled by a coin bend. If the effect is really you, then research for a method that is you as well.

Chad
firstron
View Profile
New user
26 Posts

Profile of firstron
But why pay so much when you can do it for the
price of 25c (the value of the coin)??????????????????
Why pay so much for a spoon band?

Good for magicians/colectors/non mentalists

So many people spend so much money for nothing Smile

ron boy ron
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Bending Coin (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL