The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The clothes we wear » » Topits (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

KSMagic2007
View Profile
Regular user
Missouri
200 Posts

Profile of KSMagic2007
Anyone have anygood suggestions on a topit?(pattern or otherwise) I am devoloping a stage manipulation act, and wondering what you guiys have found out that works or doesn't. I have Micheal Amars topit pattern and am wodering if this is the best possible route. Thanks in advance,
Kyle
Pete Biro
View Profile
1933 - 2018
18558 Posts

Profile of Pete Biro
More important than the Topit iteself is how you use it. Your handling, misdirection, etc. It is a great weapon--if properly used. The key? Practice... don't get greedy with the principle.
STAY TOONED... @ www.pete-biro.com
Skip Way
View Profile
Inner circle
3771 Posts

Profile of Skip Way
I love Topits, but I never wear a jacket. I was happy to see Sylvester's jacketless topit design and have adapted it into a vest and a shirt. the vest I wear in my street and kid show persona; the shirt in my comedy club shows. It works great and has yet to be detected. I highly recommend it.

:o) Skip
How you leave others feeling after an Experience with you becomes your Trademark.

Magic Youth Raleigh - RaleighMagicClub.org
Sam Tabar
View Profile
Inner circle
Austin, Texas
1050 Posts

Profile of Sam Tabar
This has been discussed a lot of times. If you have time you may use the search function of this Café and look over some of the previous discussions regarding what topit to use.
"Knowledge comes from finding the answers, but understanding what the answers mean is what brings wisdom." - Anonymous
Werner G. Seitz
View Profile
Inner circle
3131 Posts

Profile of Werner G. Seitz
Quote:
On 2005-07-14 23:50, brianclementsvatua wrote:
This has been discussed a lot of times. If you have time you may use the search function of this Café and look over some of the previous discussions regarding what topit to use.
Better then that..
Get the Bob Fitch DVDs, he covers it all!
Learn a few things well.....this life is not long enough to do everything.....

( Words of wisdom from Albert Goshman ...it paid off for him - it might
as well for YOU!!!- My own magic is styled after that motto... Smile )
KSMagic2007
View Profile
Regular user
Missouri
200 Posts

Profile of KSMagic2007
Thanks guys
Jim Snack
View Profile
Inner circle
1338 Posts

Profile of Jim Snack
Lynetta Welch, http://www.fabricmanipulation.com , will customize your existing jacket with a Toppit. She's a pro.

Jim
Jim Snack

"Helping Magicians Succeed with Downloadable Resources"
www.success-in-magic.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The clothes we wear » » Topits (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL