The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Bill switch routine with multiple switches (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

C.Jakobsson
View Profile
Regular user
Sweden
118 Posts

Profile of C.Jakobsson
Hi!
Right now I perform a bill switch routine with one switch. I use a TT for this. Is there any othe possible way to switch the bills so I can do many switches, ie change many ones into eg. tens? What I want to do is do many switches wihout having to change tt or the content in it.

Thanks

//Christian
gngorick
View Profile
Regular user
123 Posts

Profile of gngorick
Richard Sanders has one called the Double Bill Switch. It is taught on The Richard Sanders Show Vol.1, the Visi-bill DVD, and on his Close-up assassin video.
Daegs
View Profile
Inner circle
USA
4283 Posts

Profile of Daegs
Well if you do non-TT kind of changes you can get multiple changes(the type when using a wad of cash rather than a single bill).

If you have a double faced bill(2 stuck together) you could get 3 changes from a single TT change(since the first is examinable).

I would just keep an extra loaded TT in your pocket, there is so much time to switch out the TT that it isn't even funny.
C.Jakobsson
View Profile
Regular user
Sweden
118 Posts

Profile of C.Jakobsson
Thanks guys! Where can I learn the non-TT version? Is it impromptu?

//Christian
Jonathan Townsend
View Profile
Eternal Order
Ossining, NY
27083 Posts

Profile of Jonathan Townsend
Quote:
On 2005-07-14 16:17, Delmondo wrote:... change many ones into eg. tens? ...

All at once? sure, check The Stars of Magic for the basic trick or the MANY variations that it spawned. Smile
...to all the coins I've dropped here
Bob Johnston
View Profile
Inner circle
Philadelphia, PA
1251 Posts

Profile of Bob Johnston
Quote:
On 2005-07-14 16:58, Daegs wrote:
I would just keep an extra loaded TT in your pocket, there is so much time to switch out the TT that it isn't even funny.

That is the answer, the free hand part is easy.
Bob
tommy ng
View Profile
Veteran user
USA,Oregon
378 Posts

Profile of tommy ng
Yes, I also use extra loaded TT in pocket.
Dan Watkins
View Profile
Inner circle
PA
3027 Posts

Profile of Dan Watkins
If you want to change four bills into another denomination, and then change them into yet again another denomination, you may want to consider Mark Allen's 3-D Cash. I always keep that in my wallet.
Click to visit:
JustinVisible
View Profile
Elite user
South Jersey/Philadelphia Areas
453 Posts

Profile of JustinVisible
"Greed" by Daniel Garcia is another multiple bill switch routine that has gotten some great reviews. JPV
"If they laugh, it's funny..."
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Bill switch routine with multiple switches (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL