The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Brainstorm?or prysm? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

enigmaticmagic
View Profile
Veteran user
Seattle
313 Posts

Profile of enigmaticmagic
I'm either going to get brainstorm or prysm. I know ones a book and ones a dvd. ones mentalysm and one is cards. but I didn't know were to post. I'm really stuck here. whats your personal favorite?
scott b.
View Profile
Special user
734 Posts

Profile of scott b.
Both items are mentalism so I would reccomend posting this in the "Penny for your Thoughts" section. Either one you buy will be a good purchase (if you get the Brainstorm set or the PRISM book).
Thanks! Scott B.

"I don't know the key to success . . . but the key to failure is trying to please everybody." - Bill Cosby
enigmaticmagic
View Profile
Veteran user
Seattle
313 Posts

I think brainstorm is cards. it says the creatice card magic of... um whats his face. its an landl pub video
scott b.
View Profile
Special user
734 Posts

Profile of scott b.
Quote:
On 2005-07-16 13:20, enigmaticmagic wrote:
I think brainstorm is cards. it says the creatice card magic of... um whats his face. its an landl pub video

OOOOOOOOH! Brainstorm: The Creative Card Magic of John Guastaferro. You typed Prism so by seeing "Brainstorm" I thought you mean "The Desert Brainstorm" series. My apologies.

Scott
Thanks! Scott B.

"I don't know the key to success . . . but the key to failure is trying to please everybody." - Bill Cosby
eryanic
View Profile
Special user
683 Posts

Profile of eryanic
I'd say go for the PRISM book...
PRISM is a classic book which some magicians will argue is a must have...
enigmaticmagic
View Profile
Veteran user
Seattle
313 Posts

I thought prism was new?
Turk
View Profile
Inner circle
Portland, OR
3546 Posts

Profile of Turk
Quote:
On 2005-07-16 14:50, enigmaticmagic wrote:
I thought prism was new?

Enigmaticmagic,

Prism is a re-publication of the 5 small "Color Series" booklets by Phil Goldstein. the booklets have been OOP for many many years and all of them were compiled into one book with new and better illustrations and published under Phil's subsequently acquired "nom de plume" of "Max Maven".

IMHO, this is one of the classics of mentalism ans is a "must have".

Mike
Magic is a vanishing Art.

This must not be Kansas anymore, Toto.

Eschew obfuscation.
Imagication
View Profile
New user
Brunei Darussalam
52 Posts

Profile of Imagication
In what, are some of the mentalism tricks that are thaught in this book, do involve in? Book mentalisms? Card mentalisms? Predictions? Cold reading? Or other? If other, what are they?

Thank you, just wanted to know.
-Jess.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Brainstorm?or prysm? (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.15 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL