The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magic...at a moment's notice! » » What props and/or tricks do you always carry? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8~9 [Next]
forrestlim
View Profile
New user
Malaysia
57 Posts

Profile of forrestlim
I'd always carry a TT, sponge balls, hot leads, Monte 3.0, and some other gimmick cards into a himber wallet. All can just put into my pockets. It seems like I bring nothing.
sk8freak45672
View Profile
New user
South Florida
53 Posts

Profile of sk8freak45672
I always carry around a deck of cards a couple of quarters and sometimes some rubberbands on me.
The only constant is change.
Stephen Williams
View Profile
Regular user
163 Posts

Profile of Stephen Williams
I carry colour changing knifes and a deck of cards.
Maro Anglero
View Profile
Loyal user
FLORIDA
248 Posts

Profile of Maro Anglero
Allways business cards, and the Jack of clubs. you guys know where Jack of clubs is at? Crazy night with the Jack of clubs(Clue).

Maro
For the Magician: The hard must become habit, The habit must become easy, The easy must become Beautiful

Doug Henning
Wanlu
View Profile
Inner circle
Manila, Philippines
3058 Posts

Profile of Wanlu
Greetings from Manila Philippines...you wont believe how TT's are exposed here in Manila...known to non magicians as the fake or rubber th***. Fortunately, they only know that its a TT when you use it to vanish a red silk Smile So I always carry a TT to switch bills...usually turning a 1000 peso bill to a 2o peso bill...

so its a TT and a whole lot of wit Smile

More power to all of you.

Wanlu
geocities.com/wanlu99
"The Old Path"
www.angdatingdaan.org

Wanlu's Affordable Puppets
http://wanlu.net/ventpuppets.html

Wanlu and his Puppets
http://wanlu.net
pkg
View Profile
Inner circle
The City of Ithobaal I son of Hiram I
1356 Posts

Profile of pkg
Subterfuge system and ITR (and my tongue!!! yup)
Double posters should be shot!

No really!!
DanielSteep
View Profile
Inner circle
1409 Posts

Profile of DanielSteep
Right now I am on my way out of the house for a hockey game and I am carrying with me two packs of cards (un gimicked) and a couple silks to change colour
magicman226
View Profile
Loyal user
San Antonio, Texas
234 Posts

Profile of magicman226
I carry around cards and a regular Bic pen. The other day while we weren't doing anything in class, someone told me to do a trick. All I had was a pen that was in my hand, so I stuck it up my nose and pulled it out my mouth. The whole group watching freaked out, and for the rest of class were just like how'd you do that? Do that again! I just left them and sat at my desk. It was a pretty cool moment, that's made me start carrying a pen with me just in case someone asks for me to do something quick.
Dynamike
View Profile
Eternal Order
FullTimer
24024 Posts

Profile of Dynamike
Sponge bunnies
Magnetic Silver Copper
Color Monte
Pen Thru Anything
Lethal Tender
Thought Transmitter
Cigarette Thru Quarter
Darryl's 3 Card Monte

I can't leave home without them.
Munseys_Magic
View Profile
Elite user
491 Posts

Profile of Munseys_Magic
Heirloom
Jim Munsey
Munsey's Magic
http://www.MunseysMagic.com
Douglas.M
View Profile
Elite user
431 Posts

Profile of Douglas.M
Carry the items that you don't practice every day, so that you'll be tempted to practice them at any time. Keep a deck of cards and some half dollars on your person at all times and practice your sleights during your "normal" non-magic oriented day.

I walk around at my day job with coins pal**d, practice rolls, and different concealments/moves. Pull out the deck of cards during lunch break and work on grips, cuts, shifts, counts, etc. Use specific times to work on routines at home, but use the regular day to practice the basics until they become second nature.

I guarantee you will reap the benefits.

Doug
fengenroll
View Profile
Loyal user
NYC
226 Posts

Profile of fengenroll
Skinners Monte,
Cig. Through Quarter,
TT
Healed and Sealed Prep.kit.

F.
toomuchmagic
View Profile
Special user
534 Posts

Profile of toomuchmagic
Quote:
On 2006-01-15 13:22, magicman226 wrote:
I carry around cards and a regular Bic pen. The other day while we weren't doing anything in class, someone told me to do a trick. All I had was a pen that was in my hand, so I stuck it up my nose and pulled it out my mouth. The whole group watching freaked out, and for the rest of class were just like how'd you do that? Do that again! I just left them and sat at my desk. It was a pretty cool moment, that's made me start carrying a pen with me just in case someone asks for me to do something quick.

You should totally learn Recapped...
Stephen Williams
View Profile
Regular user
163 Posts

Profile of Stephen Williams
Rubber Bands!
Ste
DanielSteep
View Profile
Inner circle
1409 Posts

Profile of DanielSteep
Yes I'm with Ste Rubber Bands are a good thing to take along with you in ur pockets as they take up hardly any room.
roham92
View Profile
Regular user
173 Posts

Profile of roham92
It actually depends for me, sometimes I take a deck of cards and sometimes hoyl moly which is one of my favorite cloesup effects , but I'm getting a ring lfight called the subsonic flight in the mail right now so if I like that I'll probaly take that with me and a folding quarter. The reason for the folding quarter is that you can do an impossible quarter through bottle with any borrowed bottle on the spot and its one of the smallest things to carry so why not carry it.
Jango
View Profile
New user
California
2 Posts

Profile of Jango
Coins, pen, and tigers set up for Here Then There.
John T. Sheets
View Profile
Inner circle
Las Vegas, USA
1142 Posts

Profile of John T. Sheets
Quantum Bender 2.0, a few rubber bands, and Atomic Bills. Sometimes a half dollar for a one coin routine.
www.johnTsheets.com

See the "Quantum Bender 3.0" trailer here... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dkTVw9FjonE

See my Dove Act here... https://youtu.be/Ms7_u46Qpp0

See the "Energy Bender" trailer here... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NpJOfL0k8xA

See the "Table of Death" in Las Vegas trailer here... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YivizLAKD7I
Magicnevets
View Profile
New user
Sydney, Australia
56 Posts

Profile of Magicnevets
Hopping halves, IT and W** and a sharpie are always with me. A regular deck and matching Invisible deck are never too far away. I also like to have with me whatever I'm practicing at the time.
I don't perform illusions... it just looks like I do!
JeremyM0411
View Profile
Special user
Moody, Alabama
613 Posts

Profile of JeremyM0411
I allways carry a deck of cards, 4-half dollars, and 2 rubber bands for crazy man handcuffs.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magic...at a moment's notice! » » What props and/or tricks do you always carry? (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8~9 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.21 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL