The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » Anyone know good professional voiceovers? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Bill Nuvo
View Profile
Inner circle
3094 Posts or
2747 Posts

Profile of Bill Nuvo
Go to any radio station in your are. They have hosts and also a stockpile of people that just do voiceovers for ads.

And, by the way, I do voice-overs!
Chris Stolz
View Profile
Inner circle
Mississauga, Ontario
1957 Posts

Profile of Chris Stolz
It was my choice. I was coming down with a sore throat and was in the process of performing in a musical so didn't want to push it.
Oliver - Twist
View Profile
Regular user
France
170 Posts

Profile of Oliver - Twist
Hi Evan,

If you've got enough money, try to contact the 20th Century Fox. It's always the same voici introducing all new movies coming out on the big screen.

I think this might be very expensif, but maybe it's worth.
May all your days be magical

Oliver Twist
Magic Enhancer
View Profile
Inner circle
Robert Haas
1805 Posts

Profile of Magic Enhancer
Since this like a good place to talk about, I just released a CD called the MAGIC ENHANCER. It has tons of intros, closers, announcements, Sound FX, Answering Machine Messages, etc that can be CUSTOMIZED with your stage or company name.

I also can do Radio SPots, CUstom voice-work, voice-overs, or anything else. I have samples up, so be sure to visit the web site to hear them.

http://www.MagicEnhancer.com.

Remember, the tracks can be FULLy CUSTOMIZED with your performance name on them,. And, for starters, it is definitely cheaper than you may think.

Haas
Robert Haas
Magic Enhancer
Quality magic products for the working professional.
www.MagicEnhancer.com
Pete Biro
View Profile
1933 - 2018
18558 Posts

Profile of Pete Biro
Of course living in Hollywood there are many in that biz, but I do have three friends that are incredible and one of them can just about mimic anyone. He gets a lot of work doing voices of various stars that blew lines, etc. The other two are British, but can do almost any kind of accents too.
STAY TOONED... @ www.pete-biro.com
Magic Enhancer
View Profile
Inner circle
Robert Haas
1805 Posts

Profile of Magic Enhancer
I have samples in the Track Listing of the Magic Enhancer web site. The URL is

http://www.magicenhancer.com

Check out the samples there. If you like the voice and the quality of the tracks, I"d be happy to do any custom work for magicians. After all, that's what the Magic Enhancer is all about.

Robert Haas
MagicENhancer.com
Robert Haas
Magic Enhancer
Quality magic products for the working professional.
www.MagicEnhancer.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » Anyone know good professional voiceovers? (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.16 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL