The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricky business » » Compare Two Motivation Programs (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

magicsiow
View Profile
Regular user
Malaysia
102 Posts

Profile of magicsiow
Any reviews to CJ Johnson's Motivational Magic Show and Steve Hart's motivation program? Are they almost same info or is one for school shows and the other for corporate ?

TQ

MS
Jim Snack
View Profile
Inner circle
1338 Posts

Profile of Jim Snack
MS,

They are definitely not the same. I can't speak about CJ's program (although I will say that he is a decent fellow!), but I can tell you about Steve Hart's Magic2motivate program as I have been a presenter at his live seminar for the past three years.

Steve does not offer a turnkey "show in a box." He offers a process for exploring, creating and delivering your own motivational message. Whether you are looking to get into school programs or corporate work, the process is similar.

If you want to work in either marketplace, delivering motivational programs, you will need to establish your expertise, refine your message, polish your show and learn how to market it. Steve's Magic2motivate program can help you accomplish those goals.

From the promotional materials, it appears that CJ's program is much more of a turnkey solution for presenting a motivational program in schools.

It really depends upon your goals. Are you looking to get started doing motivational programs in schools? If so, CJ's program might be just right for you. I would also recommend Magic Success Seminars for more information on the school marketplace.

If you are looking to get into corporate speaking, Steve's program can get you started. I also recommend exploring the National Speakers Association ( http://www.nsaspeaker.org ) and its partner organization, the International Federation of Professional Speakers, ( http://www.nsaspeaker.org/chapters/if_speakers.shtml ). There is a wealth of information there.

Good luck.
Jim
Jim Snack

"Helping Magicians Succeed with Downloadable Resources"
www.success-in-magic.com
Steven Steele
View Profile
Chief of Staff
1868 Posts

Profile of Steven Steele
I have both programs and CJ's is a complete show for elementary (and maybe junior high) schools. You have to buy the effects separately, unless you already have them, which could cost you a few hundred US dollars.

As Jim says, Steve's program is not a turn-key program but a process to turn you into a successful motivational speaker.

Presenting school assemblies is a specialized market of motivational speaking and some are good at it make it a full time endeavor, while others do not. Having sadi that, if you think motivational speaking is your passion, then get Steve's product and spend A LOT of time working through the material. (You can literally spend weeks studying the stuff, it's not easy to do well.) Then, depending on what you find out about yourself, I would then purchase Jim Snack's "Success In Magic" (the link is in Jim's signature) to put Steve's work to use. Then after all of that, if school's are what you want to do, then I would suggest CJ's material. It will take time, but the payoff will be in your investment at the front end.
Coram Deo
magicsiow
View Profile
Regular user
Malaysia
102 Posts

Profile of magicsiow
Thanks jim and steven for your review.

ts
harris
View Profile
Inner circle
Harris Deutsch
8812 Posts

Profile of harris
I receive Steve Harts online newsletter.

There is much food for thought in the content.

Be safe, well and creative.

Harris
Harris Deutsch aka dr laugh
drlaugh4u@gmail.com
music, magic and marvelous toys
http://magician.org/member/drlaugh4u
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricky business » » Compare Two Motivation Programs (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL