The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The clothes we wear » » Trench coat (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Jim Davis
View Profile
Special user
What is....? Utah
945 Posts

Profile of Jim Davis
I always wear a long coat when I perfom as Diamond Jim. It's a frock from the 1880's, made by the Wah-makers. I found it in a western store, and since then found out that "Sculley" actually makes all of the Wah clothes. I also have a floor length canvas duster.

The main reason I use the long coats is for weapon concealment. Which I would not recommend to everyone. I have a specific character, and the guns lend well with his jokes, magic, etc. I am in no way ever threatening.

Having said that, I have never been asked to open my coat, have someone examine my coat, or otherwise. I do use Cellini's toppit, so I know that I have a great advantage in being able to open my coat fully.

The coat helps make or break the character. Do what fits your character.

You may go look for a black leather overcoat on google. I did a quick one and found this:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00065G......=1036592

Anyway... good luck!
Diamond Jim Davis "The Cardslinger" ~~~ Magic from the '80's....................the 1880's!
<BR><BR>
<BR><BR>Don't just be a magician, be a human interest!
<BR><BR>
<BR><BR>[url]www.periodplayers.com[/ur
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The clothes we wear » » Trench coat (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2022 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL