The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Human fears (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

sandman
View Profile
New user
Texas
98 Posts

Profile of sandman
I was brainstorming after hearing about angels new series and concluded that all lot of what angel does is tackling basic human fears i.e. burning drowning being stabbed. and wanted to know if any one could would contribute what they think are basic human fears just something to think about. SANDMAN
Presentation is 99% of all magic
dragonchaos91
View Profile
Loyal user
225 Posts

Profile of dragonchaos91
Um, lets see, theres burning, drowning, swimming with sharks, being covered in spiders (nasty little critters), free falling, suffercating, and a lot of other stuff.
scott b.
View Profile
Special user
732 Posts

Profile of scott b.
Quote:
On 2005-07-18 16:52, dragonchaos91 wrote:
Um, lets see, theres burning, drowning, swimming with sharks, being covered in spiders (nasty little critters), free falling, suffercating, and a lot of other stuff.

Could we just call all of that "Death".
Thanks! Scott B.

"I don't know the key to success . . . but the key to failure is trying to please everybody." - Bill Cosby
Harry Murphy
View Profile
Inner circle
Maryland
5445 Posts

Profile of Harry Murphy
Number one phobia is public speaking. Number two is being stuck by needles.
The artist formally known as Mumblepeas!
Shawn74
View Profile
Loyal user
New Mexico
211 Posts

Profile of Shawn74
I would have to say I'm pretty much afraid of anything from getting caught palming out a card to riding a roller coaster and having the cars fly off the track. Leads for a very dull life. LOL
Hold your breath...make a wish...count to 3... and you'll be in a world of pure imagination
Willy Wonka
blazes816
View Profile
Special user
Wichita, Kansas
522 Posts

Profile of blazes816
Elevators. Don't ask.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Human fears (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL