The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » Reflecting Ascent (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

jbrandt
View Profile
New user
Saskatchewan
60 Posts

Profile of jbrandt
I would like to at least be able to perform one levitation, and this one was my first choice because it's near the top of the Magic Auction Illusion Plans list, and it says it can be performed surrounded. Also, I read about it somewhere in this forum a while back.

Can anyone give me an idea of how much it would cost to build this illusion? Would I have to get any parts made by a professional, or is it mostly things I can put together myself?

Thanks in advance,
Jared
Jared Brandt
hugmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
7353 Posts

Profile of hugmagic
I have a copy of the plans that Milan gave me. I will look them over tomorrow and try to post more information.

BTW, no one has been able to locate Milan as he has moved out his house which was near me. Maybe he will show up again. I do know that there was a divorce and I suspect that has taken it's toll.

Richard
Richard E. Hughes, Hughes Magic Inc., 352 N. Prospect St., Ravenna, OH 44266 (330)296-4023
www.hughesmagic.com
email-hugmagic@raex.com
Write direct as I will be turning off my PM's.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » Reflecting Ascent (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL