The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Where to put it all... » » Nice Case for Table Hopping (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
David Gardener
View Profile
New user
Hamilton, New Zealand
53 Posts

Profile of David Gardener
I found and now use an old Gladstone bag (doctors type bag), being aged and worn it kind of matches me Smile it looks interesting, was cheap, and is always a good talking point.
Apart from having lots of space, its very strong.
I have a small low powered reading light clipped into the bag, so I can find my props, in low light situations.

Hope this helps
Dave
ChristianR
View Profile
Veteran user
356 Posts

Profile of ChristianR
My dad found me a very nice and simple case. Its a sturdy metal box that has a bullet sized hole in it. The inside is foam to keep my cups secure. it is large enough to hold my cups, many coins, 5 inch practice rings, shell game and a few books and a wand. Not bad for free Smile
Tarbell!
John Bowlin
View Profile
Special user
Maryland
827 Posts

Profile of John Bowlin
At the Joshua Jay lecture I attended this week he demontrated how he gets 20 minutes of pretty stellar magic out of a 4"W x 2.5"H x 1"D belt pouch. In the pouch he has a deck of cards, some coins, gaff card, packet and a couple other misc small items. Throw some sponges, rope and a thumb tip in a pocket, ninja rings in another and you've got a pretty nice act or three.
magicbob116
View Profile
Inner circle
1523 Posts

Profile of magicbob116
The VAULTZ cases look very nice... sturdy, like anvil cases, but the smaller ones all seem to have CD holders, etc. attached. The case from Lowe's looks good, but (although much pricier) the slimline close-up case on cards4magic really looks like the best option since its compartments are just the right size for cards, etc. and is adjustable.
B. Robert Pulver

The "I Hate Card Tricks!" Book of Card Tricks Vol. 1, 2, and 3
Kards for Kids
Sticky Situations
Sleightly Wacky
magicbob116@yahoo.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Where to put it all... » » Nice Case for Table Hopping (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL