The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Marc Salem on Richard and Judy (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Pete Legend
View Profile
Inner circle
Ireland
1366 Posts

Profile of Pete Legend
Ah fair dues! like I said Im alway open to stand corrected (it's how we learn) We all have our tastes and from what I've seen his not my cup of tea but like I said I admire the man and his success.I do take back "limited as a showman" comment...thats unfair as I have only seen clips and not a live show Smile Im positive his a lovely man and great person no question!

As a side-note I think everyone is open to critique even "pillars of mentalism",its how we all learn.I always encourage feedback and listen to it whether I agree with it or not.I've even hidden in toilets to get honest feedback from audience members.
Jim-Callahan
View Profile
V.I.P.
5018 Posts

Profile of Jim-Callahan
But hidding in the womens toilets will get you a reputation.

Oh the things I have heard about you.

Jim

PS. Just having a bit of fun before anyone gets all wound up.
“I can make Satan’s devils dance like fine gentlemen across the stage of reality”.
Pete Legend
View Profile
Inner circle
Ireland
1366 Posts

Profile of Pete Legend
Haha that was just the one time and I cant ever go back there again after the "incident" Still all was not lost from my stint in there I found out that white socks with a black suit is a fashion no no..... Smile
Marc Spelmann
View Profile
Special user
London U.K.
666 Posts

Profile of Marc Spelmann
Peter... so it was you who was in my cubical as I went for a number two...

M.S.
It's not goodbye, just see you later...
Pete Legend
View Profile
Inner circle
Ireland
1366 Posts

Profile of Pete Legend
Yes and an entire film crew....movie premier early September.All I can say your technique....terribly unusual
Gerry Hennessey
View Profile
Special user
855 Posts

Profile of Gerry Hennessey
Quote:
last year we travelled for a good two hours to see Peter Nardi
MS

You two were lucky. I hear it's not often he grants audiences.

GH
"Every discipline effects every other discipline. You can't straighten out the corporation if your closet is a mess" Jim Rohn

GerryHennessey.com
Marc Spelmann
View Profile
Special user
London U.K.
666 Posts

Profile of Marc Spelmann
Hey Gerry,

I think Marc has been in the business for so long and really has been at the top of his game for a long time that he rarely attends meetings or conventions as he really is that busy.. He has been away from home for a good few months and I should imagine after that many performances the last thing you want to do is talk more mentalism..

He very kindly invited Peter & myself to see him last year and as a result we all got on really well and then hung out for the day.. Aside from being an excellent advocate of our art he also has no ego whatsoever and really encourages thought and process..

M.S.
It's not goodbye, just see you later...
Gerry Hennessey
View Profile
Special user
855 Posts

Profile of Gerry Hennessey
My apologies Marc for incorrectly wording that. I meant it's not often PETER grants audiences. (Where's that British sense of humor I know and love?)

I do know that Marc Salem is a terrific guy and a great advocate of the art.

Are you still going to the "Men in Black" convention?

Gerry
"Every discipline effects every other discipline. You can't straighten out the corporation if your closet is a mess" Jim Rohn

GerryHennessey.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Marc Salem on Richard and Judy (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL