The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » Zenon - gone too far this time? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
uncleswede
View Profile
New user
18 Posts

Profile of uncleswede
Bought Paul Zenon's book a week ago. I can see that for an up and coming magician there would be a lot of useful material there, and certainly the presentation is good. For those of us that are a bit longer in the tooth, however, I would respectfully suggest that there is nothing much in it which is new or innovative or likely to excite. All in all I'm a tad disappointed personally
Rgds,
Uncleswede
ClouDsss
View Profile
Inner circle
1799 Posts

Profile of ClouDsss
Anyone has a link to this book?
Think outside the box, cos people are all thinking inside now!! - ClouDsss
sgrossberg
View Profile
Special user
Southern California
739 Posts

Profile of sgrossberg
GarySumpter
View Profile
Special user
UK
857 Posts

Profile of GarySumpter
I'm amazed that he openly tips the cig through coin gaff in large photos.

Is this a book or a catalogue? Why exlain how to do an affect, to then have to go pay £30 for the gimmick.

That simply isn't his right to do!

Gary
Markymark
View Profile
Inner circle
1691 Posts

Profile of Markymark
I agree,printing a large photograph of the cig/pencil thru' gaff will ruin the experience of that great trick for someone new to magic.
Probabally since Paul did the cig thru on one of his special's he feels he's finished with it!
''In memory of a once fluid man,crammed and distorted by the classical mess'' -Bruce Lee
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » Zenon - gone too far this time? (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL