The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Mindfreak Intro Song (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

the_houdini_jester
View Profile
Loyal user
Charlottesville, Virginia
264 Posts

Profile of the_houdini_jester
I play the guitar very well, I think. I saw the Mindfreak shows last night and was wondering if there is anywhere that I can learn how to play it on guitar.
I think it has guitar in it because it sounds like he's playing it with his band(I'm listenning to it right now).

Alex
All the Magic things I don't have are like the foods I've never had. One day I'll have some but I will never have all.
JoeJoe
View Profile
Inner circle
Myrtle Beach
1915 Posts

Profile of JoeJoe
I wanted to point out something I just learned reading a news story about him, that music is his first love and he has put out 2 CD's already and has a 3rd to be released. Maybe you can find the tabs on google?

JoeJoe
Amazing JoeJoe on YouTube[url=https://www.youtube.com/user/AmazingJoeJoe]
the_houdini_jester
View Profile
Loyal user
264 Posts

Thank you. I'll look it up right now!

Alex
All the Magic things I don't have are like the foods I've never had. One day I'll have some but I will never have all.
Corey Harris
View Profile
Inner circle
Kansas City, MO
1230 Posts

Profile of Corey Harris
Record his next show and get your guitar out and pick it out.
Freak Prodigy
View Profile
Inner circle
NYC & LA
1805 Posts

Profile of Freak Prodigy
I like the song
Blog:
http://www.bloudermilk.blogspot.com
View Profile
Loyal user
264 Posts

Quote:
On 2005-07-22 10:41, Corey Harris wrote:
Record his next show and get your guitar out and pick it out.

Corry, there are two reasons I just can't do that. 1.) I can't figure out how in the world I record stuff with my stupid VCR. 2.) You would not believe how hard it is to play by sound, trust me if I could you wouldn't of even said that because this Post/Forum wouldn't be here.

Alex
the_houdini_jester
View Profile
Loyal user
264 Posts

What is the band called that he plays it with? I tried to find the tabs on google.com but I couldn't figure out what to type in the Search part.

Alex
Corey Harris
View Profile
Inner circle
Kansas City, MO
1230 Posts

Profile of Corey Harris
Its not hard to play be ear. I am a guitarist. I found it to be the easiest way. But I also spent my first 3 years out of high school as a professional musician. Go to his website, He has his CD's for sale.
the_houdini_jester
View Profile
Loyal user
264 Posts

I just started playing guitar and tried playing by ear. I stink at it.

Alex
saxmangeoff
View Profile
Veteran user
Moscow, ID, USA
353 Posts

Profile of saxmangeoff
Like most other skills, playing by ear is something that needs to be practiced. Try "Happy Birthday" or other simple melodies. The more you do it, the easier it'll get.

Geoff
"You must practice your material until it becomes boring, then practice it until it becomes beautiful." -- Bill Palmer
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Mindfreak Intro Song (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL