The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Smooth as silk » » Question About The Palmo (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Mac_Stone
View Profile
Inner circle
Miami, FL
1424 Posts

Profile of Mac_Stone
Could I fit one 18 inch silk and four 9 inch silks into a palmo? I want to do a blendo with four silks into a sunburst silk and want to know if I can do it before I buy my palmo.
hugmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
7658 Posts

Profile of hugmagic
You should be able to depending on the weight of the silk. You could always use the diamond silks for the solid colors to get a little more room. You might be able to get a 24 or 36" silk into it with the diamond silks.

If you need the silks or a palmo type device, let me know.

Richard
Richard E. Hughes, Hughes Magic Inc., 352 N. Prospect St., Ravenna, OH 44266 (330)296-4023
www.hughesmagic.com
email-hugmagic@raex.com
Write direct as I will be turning off my PM's.
Mac_Stone
View Profile
Inner circle
Miami, FL
1424 Posts

Profile of Mac_Stone
Thanks Richard. I'm going to get my silks and palmo from Duane Laflin along with some other things.
hugmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
7658 Posts

Profile of hugmagic
No problem. Just offering some ideas.

Richard
Richard E. Hughes, Hughes Magic Inc., 352 N. Prospect St., Ravenna, OH 44266 (330)296-4023
www.hughesmagic.com
email-hugmagic@raex.com
Write direct as I will be turning off my PM's.
tdowell2007
View Profile
Loyal user
Springfield, IL
267 Posts

Profile of tdowell2007
Mac_Stone,
You should have no problem with the silks you want to use in order to achieve that effect. I use a Palmo (From Duane Laflin) and it is a truly great gimmick. Duane also has a video available outlining the correct way to use a palmo. Good luck!
Tony
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Smooth as silk » » Question About The Palmo (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL