The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Old videos or video clips (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

roi_tau
View Profile
Veteran user
Israel
333 Posts

Profile of roi_tau
Hi Guys

I have some old video clips of Harry Blakstone(with the handkerchief) and Fred Kaps etc.

Is anyone collecting those old video clips or old video tapes?

I know there are clips of Al Baker and Del Ray,Dai Vernon(Not in the revelations series) Slydini and so on.

Thank you in advance

Have fun
ROi
scott b.
View Profile
Special user
734 Posts

Profile of scott b.
Hey Roi,

Where was it you seen the old clip of Al Baker at?
Thanks! Scott B.

"I don't know the key to success . . . but the key to failure is trying to please everybody." - Bill Cosby
joseph
View Profile
Eternal Order
Please ignore my
17013 Posts

Profile of joseph
Last week A&E aired The History Of Magic (4 hrs.) and showed videos of Vernon (cups and balls), Blackstone sr. & jr., and many more....enjoyable....
"Everything should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler." (Einstein)...
roi_tau
View Profile
Veteran user
Israel
333 Posts

Profile of roi_tau
Hi Joseph.

How/Where can I get this 4hrs show?

Thank you in advance

Have fun
Roi
dragonchaos91
View Profile
Loyal user
225 Posts

Profile of dragonchaos91
Sounded awsome, cant believe I missed it!!
joseph
View Profile
Eternal Order
Please ignore my
17013 Posts

Profile of joseph
I guess you can try to email A&E for dvd...They also showed Houdini movie clips, a short bio of Thurston, Malini, Henning, Mark Wilson, etc.....Wish I recorded it too....
"Everything should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler." (Einstein)...
philipmac
View Profile
Regular user
Australia
113 Posts

Profile of philipmac
I collect old video's. Unfortunantly where I live they are hard to come buy. Through I still occasionally find things. Only a month ago I found a few minutes of footage of both Foogle, and Kuda Bux. Does anyone know where any video's of Kreskin's old show are available? As I've been casually looking for these for years, but to no avail.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Old videos or video clips (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL