The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magic names and the media » » Who is the hottest female magician? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4..10~11~12 [Next]
DerekMerdinyan
View Profile
Inner circle
1030 Posts

Profile of DerekMerdinyan
Are we forgetting Lyn Dylis (sp?) *snicker*
I went to SAMCON this year and a lot of the "hotshot" magicians didn't like seeing her doing more impressive illusions then they did...

Derek Merdinyan
MopKrayz
View Profile
Elite user
423 Posts

Profile of MopKrayz
Snakebabe for sure is one of the hottest and she can handle big snakes too Smile
Lothar
View Profile
Loyal user
248 Posts

Profile of Lothar
Hottest guy magicians in my opinion are Brett Daniels and Jonathan David Bass. They should both perform more magic shirtless. (Jonathan has a newv look on his website. He has cut his hair and really beefed up his muscles.)

Wes Fowler
"Macho Magic"
Pele
View Profile
New user
State of Bliss, USA
29 Posts

Profile of Pele
Just for sheer looks:

Male- Brett Daniels, right now. I am prone to change my mind as often as my costumes though.

Female- I always thought Princess Tenko was pretty because of her exoticness, though my friend is currently insisting she is gorgeous. I remember her best from the cartoon though! lol

This spurned an interesting discussion between my friend and I. We have come to the agreement that men can be large and bald or hot- but the audience watches the magic. A female performer somehow *has* to be hot and then it doesn't matter if they do well or not because the audience is watching her (case in point my dad was once watching a levitating globe trick by a stunning woman in a catsuit. It was really poorly done, but he *loved* it and thought it was brilliant).

What do you think?
If, of all the truths in the world, you choose one and follow it blindly, it becomes a falsehood and you a fanatic.
Beth
View Profile
Loyal user
Missouri
277 Posts

Profile of Beth
Quote:
On 2005-08-04 15:55, Pele wrote:
A female performer somehow *has* to be hot and then it doesn't matter if they do well or not because the audience is watching her (case in point my dad was once watching a levitating globe trick by a stunning woman in a cat suit. It was really poorly done, but he *loved* it and thought it was brilliant).

What do you think?

Well there have always been great women in magic. Adelaide Herrmann, Dell O' Dell, Talma who was known for her exceptional pure sleight of hand, Suzy Wandas... also known for specializing in manipulative magic and considered according to TA Walters to be one of the best manipulators in the history of magic male or female. The problem is that many men don't seem to recognize many of these names. Women have sort of been written out of the history of magic, but there have always been and still are a great deal of skilled female magicians around. I do think there are a few women that may try to shortcut skill and rely on sex, but perhaps it is just that men tend to only remember the ones that do lol. ...BTW Just an item of interest a new book on the history of women in magic is being written. I think it's great that all the women that have never received the accolades they deserve will be recognized for their place in the history of magic.

Hey for those of you that also picked Jade as the hottest female magician...I just heard that she is going to be doing the special guest here at the magic Café in September so how cool is that? I'm pretty excited Smile
Peace Beth
"All creative art is magic, is evocation of the unseen in forms persuasive,enlightening, familar, and surprising."
magicjoejoe
View Profile
New user
8 Posts

Profile of magicjoejoe
You may as well ask who is SECOND hottest because number one is Snakebabe.
geminijg
View Profile
New user
Corpus Christi
13 Posts

Profile of geminijg
Am I the only one who remembers Galina from World's Greatest Magic 3 and Champions of Magic? Everyone is talking about magician's assistants! The hottest magician's assistant?magician is Charlotte Pendragon
Gemmy
Beth
View Profile
Loyal user
Missouri
277 Posts

Profile of Beth
Quote:
On 2005-08-08 20:45, geminijg wrote:
Am I the only one who remembers Galina from World's Greatest Magic 3 and Champions of Magic? Everyone is talking about magician's assistants! The hottest magician's assistant?magician is Charlotte Pendragon

I love that routine I have it on tape and just think it's the greatest. Why doesn't she do more of that? It was just amazing.
"All creative art is magic, is evocation of the unseen in forms persuasive,enlightening, familar, and surprising."
MCM
View Profile
Elite user
Minnesota
456 Posts

Profile of MCM
The fun began when someone had a website giving the joke claim that Galina was actually Charlotte Pendragon Smile
Beth
View Profile
Loyal user
Missouri
277 Posts

Profile of Beth
Quote:
On 2005-08-09 12:25, MCM wrote:
The fun began when someone had a website giving the joke claim that Galina was actually Charlotte Pendragon Smile

So are you saying it wasn't her?
pikacrd
View Profile
Veteran user
Florida
387 Posts

Profile of pikacrd
I was going to vote for Beth but her photo is gone.
“Indubitably, Magic is one of the subtlest and most difficult of the sciences and arts. There is more opportunity for errors of comprehension, judgment and practice than in any other branch of physics”. William S. Burroughs 1914-1997 American Writer
daivernonforever
View Profile

0 Posts

Profile of daivernonforever
Huge snakebabe fan here so I vote for her:

Performance;

She does stuff no female has ever dared to

Entertainment value

snakebabe, she pulls a python out of a guys pants. make scorpions appear. just watch the videos

Skill

Only seen her stage show and a few simple forces with cards but her presentations are unlike anything else. the fire tricks are cool.

Looks:

Duh,just look up snakebabe on Google. Hundreds of sites feature her because she is so beautiful

Appearl;

Again snakebabe has outfits no one else could wear. Jinger is close but still Maria wins
Beth
View Profile
Loyal user
Missouri
277 Posts

Profile of Beth
Quote:
On 2005-08-09 16:06, pikacrd wrote:
I was going to vote for Beth but her photo is gone.

Hey pikacrd I'll take all the votes I can get Smile ... Now where were you when I lost homescoming by 2 votes...that's what I wanta know ...Smile
Peace Beth
Mitch Schneiter
View Profile
Special user
West Linn, Oregon
674 Posts

Profile of Mitch Schneiter
Just finished checking out Snakebabe's site. Gotta go with Snakebabe being the hottest female magician.
pikacrd
View Profile
Veteran user
Florida
387 Posts

Profile of pikacrd
Beth do you have a web page that highlights your performance skills?
“Indubitably, Magic is one of the subtlest and most difficult of the sciences and arts. There is more opportunity for errors of comprehension, judgment and practice than in any other branch of physics”. William S. Burroughs 1914-1997 American Writer
aaguilar007
View Profile
Regular user
México
106 Posts

Profile of aaguilar007
Anabelle!!!!

Best,

Alfredo
“If you can make another person’s reality into something wonderful, you can do real magic”.

Richard Osterlind
Making Real Magic
Necromancer
View Profile
Inner circle
Chicago
2986 Posts

Profile of Necromancer
Mina gets my vote. Or am I the only one who thinks that it doesn't get much hotter than when a gothy girl does Human Blockhead stunts?

(Don't answer that.)

Best,
Neil
Creator of The Xpert (20 PAGES of reviews!) and the Hands-Off Multiple ESP System ("Quality and design far exceed any ESP cards on the market"-Genii), both at Penguin.
jonthewierdo
View Profile
New user
46 Posts

Profile of jonthewierdo
Personally I'd vote for Melinda - certainly would not kick he rout of bed in the morning!
Ian Broadmore
View Profile
Special user
555 Posts

Profile of Ian Broadmore
Fay Presto.
Whats shes a fella no way....
Ok Mrs Pendragon IS HOT!
Magicjohnathon
View Profile
Regular user
Oakdale, CA.
122 Posts

Profile of Magicjohnathon
Lynn Dillies! Hands down. She's got a great body, Shes Beautiful, and she is very talented. My dream girl!
"If at first you don't succeed! Than skydiving is definately not for you"!
Magically Johnathon Marshall
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magic names and the media » » Who is the hottest female magician? (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4..10~11~12 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL