The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Himber-linking rings (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Hill
View Profile
Inner circle
1165 Posts

Profile of Hill
Having enjoyed osterlinds novel handling of the linking finger rings, I hope to introduce this into my act soon.

I realise that magic makrs produce a 'stagger-ring' really cheaply, and was wondering if anyone owns it. its a lot cheaper than any oher himber ring - is it worth it at all? or is it terrible quality?
Ola
View Profile
Loyal user
Australia / Sweden
245 Posts

Profile of Ola
Believe it or not.... I've owned a lot of different rings and when I bought the stagger-ring I was so impressed that I bought two more on the spot.
Mind you, ring 2&3 was sleightly different to the first one I bought. Still no problem.
So, in terms of value for money, mine've been excellent. And yes, because of the price I was prepared to be disappointed. But I've used the same ring for 18 months now.
My handling is different to Mr Osterlinds but it's a GREAT effect.
Feel free to ask if you need any more info.

Cheers

Ola
You laugh because I'm different. I laugh because you are all the same...
Matt Pulsar
View Profile
Special user
999 Posts

Profile of Matt Pulsar
Its a nock off. Check out vicking magic, they are a great company, little more pricy but you will get a better product. And hopefully feel better about yourself as well.
Belief Manifests Reality.
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100014859756312
Palm Star Zodiac Divination System: https://palmstarzodiac.blogspot.com/
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Himber-linking rings (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.17 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL