The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Skeleton Key. The Movie (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
paisa23
View Profile
Inner circle
7294 Posts

Profile of paisa23
JUst picked it up today. Base is slow with the up and ups.
Bill Ligon
View Profile
Inner circle
A sure sign of a misspent youth:
6437 Posts

Profile of Bill Ligon
Just watched Skeleton Key tonight. I enjoyed it thoroughly. I am glad it was not one of those "in-your-face" special effects movies. My son discovered a continuity error. In the bathtub scene, the nurse puts the sponge down and it falls in the tub. Then a few seconds later the sponge is magically back where she tried to place it. A minor mistake it is, but glaring when you are aware of it. The movie is well worth seeing, and it made me miss the city where I grew up.
Author of THE HOLY ART: Bizarre Magick From Naljorpa's Cave. NOW IN HARDCOVER! VIEW: <BR>www.lulu.com/content/1399405 ORDER: http://stores.lulu.com/naljorpa
<BR>A TASSEL ON THE LUNATIC FRINGE
The Curator
View Profile
V.I.P.
Beware Vampire, I have
3825 Posts

Profile of The Curator
Sponge Bob returns.
Chris Meece
View Profile
Special user
Somerset Kentucky
827 Posts

Profile of Chris Meece
I love this movie. I watched it initially from a mention here on the Café. It is one of my favorites. I came across this thread while looking for movie suggestions tonight. A few more favorites of mine that may be of interest to you are:

Identity
Don't Be Afraid of the Dark
Wicker Man
The Conjuring
All small town magicians know what 793.8 signifies.
Fire Starter
View Profile
Inner circle
4361 Posts

Profile of Fire Starter
I have this in my horror collection not a bad film at all and have watched it several time's.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Skeleton Key. The Movie (1 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.17 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL