The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Think a drink (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

shawn popp
View Profile
Veteran user
Denver
313 Posts

Profile of shawn popp
I'm looking for reference on this effect. I know Steinmeyer had a version. Does anyone know where this is published. Also, any idea where I can find a marketed version? Thanks.

shawn
Christopher Caldwell
View Profile
New user
Scottsdale, Arizona
86 Posts

Profile of Christopher Caldwell
There is a Think a Drink routine in Alan Wakeling's book.

Hope this helps,
Christopher
AngeJudor
View Profile
New user
50 Posts

Profile of AngeJudor
Hello Shawn, could you descibe this effect please ?

Thanks,

Ange.
Scott Grimm
View Profile
Regular user
Chicago
141 Posts

Profile of Scott Grimm
Ted Lesely has a version for sale that he performs very regularly. I love it for parlour and at cocktail lounge work! Worth the price. Go check it out at his site. wonderworkshop.de
Faith is at the heart of all magic.
Fred E. Bert
View Profile
Veteran user
New York, NY
359 Posts

Profile of Fred E. Bert
If you're ever in New York, don't miss Steve Cohen's show Chamber Magic (every Friday at the Waldorf Towers hotel). He does a great version of Think-a-Drink that's one of the highlights of the show.
scott b.
View Profile
Special user
734 Posts

Profile of scott b.
Quote:
On 2005-07-30 19:23, Fred B. wrote:
If you're ever in New York, don't miss Steve Cohen's show Chamber Magic (every Friday at the Waldorf Towers hotel). He does a great version of Think-a-Drink that's one of the highlights of the show.

IMO, the best version out there.

Ange, Basically the effect is several people write down/think/call out/whatever, several different kinds of drinks, and you pour each one from a kettle or what have you.
Thanks! Scott B.

"I don't know the key to success . . . but the key to failure is trying to please everybody." - Bill Cosby
cheesewrestler
View Profile
Inner circle
Chicago
1147 Posts

Profile of cheesewrestler
It's not actually a mental effect.
Terry Holley
View Profile
Inner circle
1774 Posts

Profile of Terry Holley
I have no idea what this advertised effect looks like or how it's done, but here is a less expensive version than the Lesley pitcher.

http://www.docdazzal.com/cart/edit.asp?p=92060

I also have the booklet "The Magic Kettle: Any Drink Called For" by Jeffrey Atkins (published by Supreme Magic, no date). Not sure if it's still in print or not.

Terry
Co-author with illusionist Andre' Kole of "Astrology and Psychic Phenomena."
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Think a drink (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL