The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Review on Stuart Cumberland (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Shonconry
View Profile
New user
17 Posts

Profile of Shonconry
Gentlemen, Ladies,
Can any one give me a heads up on Stuart Cumberland's (I think he's a Canadian mentalist?): 'The Tarot, Every Picture Tells A Story'
It's a double DVD on speed learning and the use of the tarot. Anyone had a look at this?
Thanks,
Sean.
Jheff
View Profile
V.I.P.
390 Posts

Profile of Jheff
Anything Stuart puts out is worth it. His stuff is practical, tested, and used by him. And that goes for his Tarot DVD, specifically. I may not agree with everyone he says and does on that DVD, but that doesn't mean I think any less of the quality of the material.

That's the good news.

The bad news is that Stuart has just decided to close down his business of selling stuff to mentalists. So if you don't order from him now, you may not be able to get it except by finding used copies.

-- Jheff
Marketplace of the Mind THE LAZY MENTALIST'S CARD TRICK is now available!!
espmagic
View Profile
Special user
865 Posts

Profile of espmagic
Stuart's stuff is good, if you can find it (which will now become harder by the day...)

Lee
Michael238
View Profile
Inner circle
1209 Posts

Profile of Michael238
What about his psychic house party program?
Any one use this?
www.mikebrownmagic.com
<BR>http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=885780636
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Review on Stuart Cumberland (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.15 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL